ADVERTISEMENT

Now that mush is toast

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
Does anybody think rifle can make a comeback? Fetterman did, but worried about rifle, especially after he asked us rednecks for dating advice recently.

Would the deep pockets and self proclaimed stud murox ask us for dating advice? I don't think so, even though murox favors Zuckerberg w/big ears.

Back in my prime, i.e., three years ago, I would have just slayed the three sisters. No questions to the likes of 429, 06, 1988 required. Remember when I told everyone about the WMU coeds hanging out on the Kalamazoo mall during the holidays? No questions asked.

I still pray that rifle will return to normal, but hoping it doesn't take too long, since he's on the downhill slide towards pushing 50.

I asked for a forum intervention last week, but lets hold off forum elders. Let's continue to pray on Sunday.

Greed: I accept the original bet. Trump in a landslide.

Signed,

The honorable MICHIGAN J HERD

I still pray that rifle will return to normal, but hoping it doesn't take too long, since he's on the downhill slide towards pushing 50.
Not on the downhill side towards 50, gramps. I know you want to be like me, but you are significantly chronologically more advanced.

Would the deep pockets and self proclaimed stud murox ask us for dating advice? I don't think so, even though murox favors Zuckerberg w/big ears.
That's actually a perfect description. Zuckerberg with Dumbo ears. I also saw Big Country's new car:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT