ADVERTISEMENT

Numbers and Networks - Week 6

Dick Ash

Official Roster Geek, Staff Writer
Sep 17, 2002
Huntington
www.blessedfurever.com
Marshall (3-1, 0-0) at Charlotte (0-5, 0-1) – 6 PM – Stadium – WQCW Channel 30 Charleston (Comcast channel 9 in Huntington)
Marshall is a 15 point favorite (opened at 15); Over/under 48.5 (opened at 49.5)

Marshall Opponents

Bowling Green (0-5, 0-1 MAC Little miami (2-3, 1-0 MAC) – 2:30 PM – ESPN3, WatchESPN
miami is a 14.5 point favorite (opened at 14) Over/under is 54 (opened at 50).

Louisville (2-2, 0-0 ACC) at North Carolina State (4-1, 2-0 ACC) – THURSDAY 8 PM– ESPN
Louisville is a 4 point favorite (opened at 1); Over/under is 64.5 (opened at 63)

Kent (1-4, 0-1 MAC) at Northern Illinois (2-2, 0-0 MAC) - 3:30 PM – ESPN3
NIU is a 23.5 point favorite (opened at 23). Over/under is 45 (opened at 47)

Central Florida (3-0, 1-0 AAC) at Cincinnati (2-3, 0-1 AAC) – 8 PM – ESPNU, WatchESPN
UCF is a 17 point favorite (opened at 14); over/under is 58.5 (opened at 57)

Florida Atlantic (2-3, 1-0) at Old Dominion (2-2, 0-0) - 6 PM – Stadium, WatchStadium.com
FAU is an 3.5 point favorite (opened at 1.5); Over under is 57.5 (opened at 56.5)

Florida International (3-1, 2-0) at Middle Tennessee (2-3, 0-1) - 3 PM – ESPN3, WatchESPN
MTSU is a 10 point favorite (opened at 8.5). Over/under is 51.5 (opened at 48)

Western Kentucky (2-2, 0-1) at Texas-El Paso (0-5, 0-1)– 8 PM - C-USA-TV
WKU is a 18 point favorite (opened at 18.5). Over/under is 50.5 (opened at 51)

Southern Mississippi (2-2, 0-1) at Texas-San Antonio (3-0, 0-0) - 7 PM – Stadium Facebook
UTSA is an 13 point favorite (opened at 9); Over/under is 51.5 (where it opened)

Other C-USA teams

Army (3-2 Ind) at Rice (1-4, 1-1) – 6:30 PM – beIN Sports/beIN Sports Connect
Army is a 13.5 point favorite (opened at 12). Over/under is 46.5 (opened at 47).

Louisiana Tech (3-2, 1-0) at UAB (2-2, 0-1) - 4 PM – C-USA-TV
LA Tech is a 12.5 point favorite (opened at 12). Over/under is 62.5 (opened at 64).

I really like this post every week.

Tiny nitpick, the MU-UNCC game is not produced by Stadium, but by a syndicator called "College Football Down South Network". Never heard of it until this week.

Reactions: Chris McLaughlin
I wonder if the lack of tv exposure has hurt our brand and recruiting.
Many players in the Donnan and Pruett days said they got their first look at MU via TV and we were on just about every week.
SportsSouth helped us greatly.

I show the game being aired on channel 640 MASNHD on DirecTV

Unfortunately, it isn't till 12am Sunday morning.

I'm not paying for that pile of steaming shit stream on CUSA TV, so looks like I'll have to wait till Sunday to see anything.

It’s love on MASN2 at 6, which is 640-1. Not sure if you get that where you live.

It didn't come up on my search, but perhaps I need the sports package to get that channel?

You also Direct? The only thing that bugs me with the sports package is they kind of force you to upgrade to the highest viewing package, because technically it's cheaper. They up the cost of the sports package if you try to add on with a lesser package or something dumb like that.

It didn't come up on my search, but perhaps I need the sports package to get that channel?

You also Direct? The only thing that bugs me with the sports package is they kind of force you to upgrade to the highest viewing package, because technically it's cheaper. They up the cost of the sports package if you try to add on with a lesser package or something dumb like that.

Yep I have Direct TV and yeah I have the sports add-on. I have MASN2 specifically because the Nationals are on there quite a bit.

Yep I have Direct TV and yeah I have the sports add-on. I have MASN2 specifically because the Nationals are on there quite a bit.

funny, I just went online and asked the chat person if MASN2 was available on directv and he kept saying no. I'm going to have to break down and call I guess.

funny, I just went online and asked the chat person if MASN2 was available on directv and he kept saying no. I'm going to have to break down and call I guess.
We're waiting patiently for you, Mr. Black (with a period)
sri32.jpg

MASN and MASN2 are in the basic packages IF you live in the region where the Nationals and Orioles are the local team. This includes the Potomac counties of WV, all of MD, VA, DC, and DE, and most of NC (not the Asheville area). You have to have the sports package of out-of-market sports channels to get it elsewhere. MASN is 640 and MASN2 is 641 and 641-1 on DirecTV. Both show up in the listings for DISH as 412-22 and 412-23, but I never could understand how DISH actually works, which is why I don't have it.

WQCW, channel 30 is a local channel and is on EVERYBODY'S cable or dish package or you can get it with rabbit ears, if you live in the Huntington TV market.

The game is also on WCCB, channel 18 in Charlotte.

MASN and MASN2 are in the basic packages IF you live in the region where the Nationals and Orioles are the local team. This includes the Potomac counties of WV, all of MD, VA, DC, and DE, and most of NC (not the Asheville area). You have to have the sports package of out-of-market sports channels to get it elsewhere. MASN is 640 and MASN2 is 641 and 641-1 on DirecTV. Both show up in the listings for DISH as 412-22 and 412-23, but I never could understand how DISH actually works, which is why I don't have it.

WQCW, channel 30 is a local channel and is on EVERYBODY'S cable or dish package or you can get it with rabbit ears, if you live in the Huntington TV market.

Thanks, Sam. That makes sense being that I live 40 miles south of DC.

I'm near Columbus, OH. It sounds like, even if I get the sports package, I won't have the option to view, because MASN/2 are the only channels showing it. I see it on the guide for 12:30am Sunday morning, but only alcoholic burnouts like @Dreh_Nagi_HC_IM are up that late to watch tv

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT