ADVERTISEMENT

ODU - CCU

TwolfHerdfan

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2007
ODU whipping Coastal 35-21 with about 11 minutes left.
6-0 CCU Homecoming on a beautiful day, may have 12K butts in seats.

Both have great passing offenses from what I have seen.

Definitely no easy wins in SBC without an offense. If we can not find a way to move the ball it's a 3 win season. Makes me sick watching every team in America have a decent QB and we either can not find one or can't coach them

Definitely no easy wins in SBC without an offense. If we can not find a way to move the ball it's a 3 win season. Makes me sick watching every team in America have a decent QB and we either can not find one or can't coach them
I like to watch lower division games - just fun, at least to me. I was watching Wagner and Merrimac College on Saturday; both teams had better QB's than we do. ugh!

I like to watch lower division games - just fun, at least to me. I was watching Wagner and Merrimac College on Saturday; both teams had better QB's than we do. ugh!
I mean that's a low bar right now. Brian Anderson is better than Colombi. I'd take Graham Gochneaur over what we're seeing right now. I mean this dude has played six games and still hasn't surpassed the 1,000 yard passing mark.

Through six games Colombi is 93/127 (73.2%) for 943 yards, 6 TD, and 4 INTs. He's averaging 157.17 yards per game. Rumors are that he's gone, but if he wasn't and would be permitted to continue as our starter he's on pace to pass for just 1,886 yards on the season. I'm only doing 12 games because we aren't making a bowl. At least not with him behind center. the only mark worse for a full-time starter would be Mark Cann's 1,767 mark back in 2008. To find another full-time starter worse you would have go back to the 80s when Carl Fodor passed for just 802 yards in 1983 which I think had more to do with our offense as we only had two QBs surpass 1,000 between 1971 and 1984 and that was Bud Nelson in 1977 when he passed for 1,187 yards and Reggie Oliver in 1973 passing for 1,058.

Dude has just been completely trash.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT