ADVERTISEMENT

OFFICIAL PICK THE SCORE THREAD ODU

We will see what we learned last year from the Bowling Green debacle the week after we beat ND... Hopefully, a lot

Marshall - 28
ODU - 20

ODU is absolutely horrible and barely beat a glorified D2 program.
some would say the same about MU if they only look at one game. I don't think ODU is all that, but if you are looking at one game to make an evaluation you could choose other games and would come up with a different conclusion.

some would say the same about MU if they only look at one game. I don't think ODU is all that, but if you are looking at one game to make an evaluation you could choose other games and would come up with a different conclusion.

ODU literally had 15 rushing yards against what was a D2 school until recently.

• Haha
Reactions: ohio herd
21-17 odu
Really? How do you figure this could happen? We are at home versus a team that lost 36-17 to dreadful Va Tech, who we just beat. Yes, ODU did just win their last game, but they scored only 10 points. ODU 10, Texas A&M Commerce 9. Texas A&M Commerce is 0-3 and a I-AA (FCS) team.

I did not watch the game but heard that it was played in tropical storm conditions….might have had a effect on how the game was played.

I did not watch the game but heard that it was played in tropical storm conditions….might have had a effect on how the game was played.
OK, I did not know that that. That explains the somewhat unusual (10-9) final score. But since the Marshall v. ODU game is in Huntington, and, will not, presumably, be played under tropical conditions, my prediction remains the same, Marshall 35 ODU 10.

Reactions: RhinoD
Really? How do you figure this could happen? We are at home versus a team that lost 36-17 to dreadful Va Tech, who we just beat. Yes, ODU did just win their last game, but they scored only 10 points. ODU 10, Texas A&M Commerce 9. Texas A&M Commerce is 0-3 and a I-AA (FCS) team.
Because this is a trap game. Sandwiched in between two acc teams, defense gets tired of carrying the team Ali doesn’t get the big plays and fancher still can’t throw a pass 8 yards down field

This wasn't your claim. You claimed the defense would get tired of carrying the team. BGSU wasn't an issue of the defense "tired of carrying the team".
The defense has absolutely carried this team this year. We have struggle offensively save a few big plays where Ali breaks a long run or Fancher actually hits a receiver down field. It doesn’t mean defense will just quit just that they will have an off day and won’t make stops that they normally would make. And you’re right about BG which is why I deleted that part.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT