ADVERTISEMENT

Offense

Jan 1, 2018
Offense is straight up embarrassing, I can’t applaud the defense enough but this play call is God awful!!!!!!!! Doc is mediocre and always will be

Reactions: Chevy1
To be fair, Boise has a pretty stout defense. Only getting 7 is pretty hard to swallow, but it is what is.

I will give you that but our offense just looked pitiful after the first quarter. How in the wide world of sports do you not get a 1st down in a whole half?

VMI scored 17 points and were grossly overmatched.

Yeah but negative total yardage the second half? That’s embarrassing, a switch in QB shouldn’t be taken off the table at this point. I know Green has talent but he just doesn’t have that fire you expect for a QB.. just a fans perspective :)
I can agree with you about Green. He just too often looks like he doesn't care one way or the other. Kind of Eli Manning-esque.

I will give you that but our offense just looked pitiful after the first quarter. How in the wide world of sports do you not get a 1st down in a whole half?

VMI scored 17 points and were grossly overmatched.
10 points and 2-thirds of their offensive production came against the inexperienced backups. They had maybe 100 yards including the 50 yard TD against the starting defense.

Reactions: ohio herd
This weekend will determine if last week was a fluke/great defense or whether we have a serious problem on offense.

We have PLAYMAKERS at WR !!! Some kids were born for BIG moments, all you have to do is give them a chance ..Being a Freshman doesn’t mean YOU have to sit and watch specially if you have the ability to change the Game ... I’m just saying !

Reactions: Elkview
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT