Votes: 32 76.2%
  • Clinton

Votes: 10 23.8%

• Total voters

ohio herd

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Aug 28, 2012
We all know that Dherd and EG are about the only 2 on here voting for Clinton. Since the lamestream media cant get it right I think we should conduct our own poll.

We all know that Dherd and EG are about the only 2 on here voting for Clinton. Since the lamestream media cant get it right I think we should conduct our own poll.

Then why put up a poll if you know the results?

wow this post has gone to the dogs. 3 people voting for the most corrupt politician ever- Clinton!

Why in the hell would anybody waste their time on this stuff if they're not even going to vote? And I mean for a real candidate, Clinton or Trump.

Everybody else had their chance. They sucked and lost. Clinton and Trump are it. I think politics is a huge overblown form of entertainment these days, but still if I'm going to participate I'm going to root for a team on the field.

Hell, if you really want to be smarter and stand over everyone with this not voting stuff then the best way to do that is to shut off the TV, don't read the papers, don't give a rat's ass about any of this stuff and live like you're camping out in the mountains.

When I get a little older and smarter, that's what I just might do myself. You don't have to go to Richwood to get away from it all. All you have to do is turn it off.

I've closely considered the words on this thread. After much soul searching and internal debate I hear you guys loud and clear. I've decided to vote for...

"None of the above".

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
If only more states were like Nevada in the sense they have "none of these candidates" listed as an option on the ballot.

Last edited:
I'm interested to know how people can keep caring about a game where they don't even have a dog in the fight. If you're not voting for Clinton or Trump, why not just forget the whole thing? What's the point in even following it?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT