ADVERTISEMENT

Official MichiganHerd Endorsement

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
88d955_4e3bc16c3ce24688a420f9d31b2cc16d~mv2.png

I fully expect that Snotlicker would choose an idiot to endorse. And sure enough.

This lady is going to be the next governor of Michigan, fully qualified, and extremely strong on the business side, just like DJT. Compared to Whitmer, she's a slam dunk by Dr. J.

No more lockdowns here.

This lady is going to be the next governor of Michigan, fully qualified, and extremely strong on the business side, just like DJT. Compared to Whitmer, she's a slam dunk by Dr. J.

No more lockdowns here.
Like I said, you picked an idiot. No surprise.

No more lockdowns here.
No more lockdowns that means in case of another deadly virus we should just let poople die so that business can make their money..dont take vaccines if they are available and never wear a mask that is too much of an inconvenience?..same old Republican garbage that killed more people last time all in the name of their PERSONAL freedom to do as they pleased themselves who cares about the other people

No more lockdowns that means in case of another deadly virus we should just let poople die so that business can make their money..dont take vaccines if they are available and never wear a mask that is too much of an inconvenience?..same old Republican garbage that killed more people last time all in the name of their PERSONAL freedom to do as they pleased themselves who cares about the other people
You’re free to go lock yourself up. Don’t go anywhere. Don’t buy anything you need.

Remember when Mush claimed Americans aren’t afraid? You sound like you’re scared.

Kiss my ass

I wonder if it was oil from your workplace that gave Biden cancer?🤔🤣

You’re free to go lock yourself up. Don’t go anywhere. Don’t buy anything you need.

Remember when Mush claimed Americans aren’t afraid? You sound like you’re scared.
You're a lying idiot trumptard. You cons are the ones scared to death....scared you might lose a buck.

Biden only had skin cancer and how in the world could I give him covid from an office I early retired from in 1995?
It was old oil that was on his mom’s windshield. Biden is probably a whippersnapper compared to you. Did you intentionally set out to kill Biden? Maybe even give him Covid? Why did you take money from an oil company? Do you hate the Earth and tried to destroy it too?

Reactions: mlblack16.
It was old oil that was on his mom’s windshield. Biden is probably a whippersnapper compared to you. Did you intentionally set out to kill Biden? Maybe even give him Covid? Why did you take money from an oil company? Do you hate the Earth and tried to destroy it too?
You're a lying idiot trumptard. pervtard.

You spout such nonsense ..come with some real facts once in awhile instead of personal attacks. Go back and watch Fox News and learn what is not the truth.

You spout such nonsense ..come with some real facts once in awhile instead of personal attacks. Go back and watch Fox News and learn what is not the truth.
Do you hate the earth so much that you worked for and profited from an oil company, or is that just the popular thing now? Could you not have found another job? Hell, the Ignored User used trees that the tree huggers want to save for his cabinets to try to profit. You libs seem awful hypocritical to me.

Reactions: raleighherdfan
He doesn't like her because she's a woman. Women scare the hell out of she-men like greed.
^^^says the lying idiot who endorses people who believe 10 year old rape victims should be forced to give birth while they're half way through grade school..

Except that I'm not lying, didn't vote for Trump, and not whining.
You are a coward who questions actual veteran's loyalty to this country, but never had the balls to defend it yourself.
You're definitely a lying trumptard. Anyone who supports and defends him (like you) after taking an oath to defend the Constitution is an oath breaker. You're an oath breaker.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT