ADVERTISEMENT

Oh Sisters.......did you catch the HEELs victory over the Ky cats?

CarolinaHerdZilla22

Bronze Buffalo
Gold Member
Jan 15, 2015
Charlotte
Quite a game and for dang sure I did not want to witness two SEC teams in the Final Four. The Gamecocks are scary-tough guys.

GO HEELS.

HerdZilla22 in Charlotte

After the second three pointer to tie the game at 75. Coach Cal should have called a timeout. Great game, I can handle another regional final buzzer beater (92), just not to Duke. Carolina is an experienced basketball team and should play Oregon tough.

Ky will never hate NC, to do so would be self loathing. Large state schools, past littered with cheating and slimy head coaches, etc. Both are the same.

Reactions: herdfam
Ky will never hate NC, to do so would be self loathing. Large state schools, past littered with cheating and slimy head coaches, etc. Both are the same.

For the LOVE OF JOHN MARSHALL.....Green Dooook is a JEALOUS hater of the GREAT UNC @ Chapel Hill.
He likes that Yankee school located in Durham....

His HERD DADDY in Charlotte====HerdZilla22

Reactions: The Real SamC
Interesting reads on the Kentucky message boards complete with an Open Letter to the NCAA complaining about the delays in administering justice to the corrupt North Carolina athletic program.

The Kentucky fan admitted that his school took its lumps during the Eddie Sutton fiasco but complained loudly that North Carolina has stalled the investigation and shouldn't have been eligible to play in the tourney.

https://kentucky.forums.rivals.com/...mark-emmerts-email-address-and-letter.232092/

Interesting reads on the Kentucky message boards complete with an Open Letter to the NCAA complaining about the delays in administering justice to the corrupt North Carolina athletic program.

The Kentucky fan admitted that his school took its lumps during the Eddie Sutton fiasco but complained loudly that North Carolina has stalled the investigation and shouldn't have been eligible to play in the tourney.

https://kentucky.forums.rivals.com/...mark-emmerts-email-address-and-letter.232092/

They're so butt hurt after Sunday evening they'll say or think anything.
That said many are wanting answers to why the resolution of a decades long scam drags on. From Saint Deano to Ol Roy daggummit.

Reactions: jocktalker
The NCAA has a double - double standard. Established programs are treated differently from programs who are not "supposed" to be there, and teams with more upper middle-class and upper class fan base are treated differently than teams with "lesser" fan bases, especially Southerners.

This is relative to the typical paying the players cheating that has gone on most places. The NCAA is in a quandry relative to UNC, because this is not that. This is FAKE DEGREES from an AAU level college. That is a different thing.

It brings up what is an issue with college sports. Not everybody is smart enough to go to college, and most (not all) of the so-called Power 5 and most (not all) private rich kid colleges are at a level higher than that. There are a lot of athletes that are at places where they have no shot. Now, if he is a "one and done" basketball player or a true pro prospect football player, so what? But, UNC was using these fake classes for players that will never earn a cent playing sports, including sports that do not even have pro leagues.

My gosh! How many teams does Gary's Weenie support? I'm a two-teamer, snd always have been by virtue of my educational background. Gary supports whatever regional team is winning at the time. He'll stay on the Heel bandwagon until the NCAA finally drops the hammer, then he'll claim he was a Duke fan all along. What a douchenozzle.

My gosh! How many teams does Gary's Weenie support? I'm a two-teamer, snd always have been by virtue of my educational background. Gary supports whatever regional team is winning at the time. He'll stay on the Heel bandwagon until the NCAA finally drops the hammer, then he'll claim he was a Duke fan all along. What a douchenozzle.

Thunderpussycat98.....First you do not know me nor my background.

(1) Marshall is my No. 1 TEAM...Has been since about 1965....PROUD graduate, 1969 and Graduate School-- 1970. Before I decided to attend Marshall [had an academic scholarship to WVU's School of JRN and like most folks from West Virginia starting cheering for the Mountaineers [Jerry West, Willie Akers, Rod Thorn, Fritz Williams]. I needed to establish that fact...therefore, I have two WV teams I support.

As a young grade school kid (Mt Hope)...I watched ACC basketball (Jefferson Pilot Insurance was the key sponsor). A team with the CAROLINA BLUE (Sky Blue because Chapel Hill is Almost Heaven) clad Uniforms had a large Black frootprint (Tarheel) on their shorts. I liked UNC-Chapel Hill--- because of their uniforms---a lot of Oregon fans (today) have boarded with the Ducks because of their outlandish Nike apparel.

I also support anything Boston (Sox, Pats, Celtics, Bruins)...Cinncy REDS, Butler Bulldogs Basketball, Michigan Wolves Football, any team playing against the ohio state cheating buckeyes, I EVEN LIKE DUKE and especially the trip-con artist. Since I reside in Charlotte (since 1977)...I cheer for the Charlotte 49ers when they are not playing the HERD.

I am a sports junkie and I can support a number of teams if I so wish.........

The World is a vast place and not all about The HERD.....

HerdZilla22 in Charlotte

Wow, I am a huge Carolina fan, but have always admired and respected Duke as well, and would be pulling for them if they were the lone ACC rep, which I know puts me a very small minority cluster. But to lump Carolina and Kentucky coaches is the same ethics group, is simply delusional.

Wow, I am a huge Carolina fan, but have always admired and respected Duke as well, and would be pulling for them if they were the lone ACC rep, which I know puts me a very small minority cluster. But to lump Carolina and Kentucky coaches is the same ethics group, is simply delusional.

You know a couple of years ago I would have completely agreed but the over two decades of institutionally directed academic fraud the likes of has never been seen has changed my opinion. Every Duke fan I know held NC in high regard as a university and always believed it was what set this rivalry apart from all others. But now we know Dean, Bill, DOH, and Roy all knew what was going on. I addition to the football, baseball, and women's bb coaching staffs.

Reactions: 19MU88

(1) Marshall is my No. 1 TEAM...Has been since about 1965....PROUD graduate, 1969 and Graduate School-- 1970. Before I decided to attend Marshall [had an academic scholarship to WVU's School of JRN and like most folks from West Virginia starting cheering for the Mountaineers [Jerry West, Willie Akers, Rod Thorn, Fritz Williams]. I needed to establish that fact...therefore, I have two WV teams I support.

As a young grade school kid (Mt Hope)...I watched ACC basketball (Jefferson Pilot Insurance was the key sponsor). A team with the CAROLINA BLUE (Sky Blue because Chapel Hill is Almost Heaven) clad Uniforms had a large Black frootprint (Tarheel) on their shorts. I liked UNC-Chapel Hill--- because of their uniforms---a lot of Oregon fans (today) have boarded with the Ducks because of their outlandish Nike apparel.

I also support anything Boston (Sox, Pats, Celtics, Bruins)...Cinncy REDS, Butler Bulldogs Basketball, Michigan Wolves Football, any team playing against the ohio state cheating buckeyes, I EVEN LIKE DUKE and especially the trip-con artist. Since I reside in Charlotte (since 1977)...I cheer for the Charlotte 49ers when they are not playing the HERD.

HerdZilla22 in Charlotte

I think you left out a few . . .

The NCAA has a double - double standard. Established programs are treated differently from programs who are not "supposed" to be there, and teams with more upper middle-class and upper class fan base are treated differently than teams with "lesser" fan bases, especially Southerners.

This is relative to the typical paying the players cheating that has gone on most places. The NCAA is in a quandry relative to UNC, because this is not that. This is FAKE DEGREES from an AAU level college. That is a different thing.

It brings up what is an issue with college sports. Not everybody is smart enough to go to college, and most (not all) of the so-called Power 5 and most (not all) private rich kid colleges are at a level higher than that. There are a lot of athletes that are at places where they have no shot. Now, if he is a "one and done" basketball player or a true pro prospect football player, so what? But, UNC was using these fake classes for players that will never earn a cent playing sports, including sports that do not even have pro leagues.

SamC, you can bet your bottom dollar that if and when the mighty and sanctimonious NCAA does FINALLY ACT on the Carolina cesspool, that the likes of Pembroke State, North Carolina A&T, and Western Carolina will be given some very stiff sanctions and very long stretches of probation!!:p:p

You know a couple of years ago I would have completely agreed but the over two decades of institutionally directed academic fraud the likes of has never been seen has changed my opinion. Every Duke fan I know held NC in high regard as a university and always believed it was what set this rivalry apart from all others. But now we know Dean, Bill, DOH, and Roy all knew what was going on. I addition to the football, baseball, and women's bb coaching staffs.

Green Dook...I do not know your age, however, let me remind you that even our DEAR MARSHALL has Bad Marks & Scandal in our RESUME.

I will bet that your Mighty Duke does too! Going Forward...even I have lost respect for UNC-Chapel Hill because of the African American Studies department giving FREE grades (as has been accused) that apparently began over 20 + years ago. Was the AAS department filled with scandal from the beginning? I do not know...nor was Dean Smith (God rest his soul) ever proven to be guilty or even aware of the reported transgressions. Same goes for King Roy, and the other sports head coaches. They have not been accussed by the NCAA. Don't you think if it is all TRUE...The hammer would had fallen by now?

I am aware some graduates of UNC-CH pulled their $$$$ support once the "scandal" became public. I have a young friend (like a son to me) that played baseball for the Heels. I coached him in youth baseball. He took two AAS classes to improve his GPA, HOWEVER, he attended class, TURNED IN WRITTEN REQUIRED PAPERS and took TESTS.....to earn class credit. Not all athletes & regular students "got a FREE pass" like the ones that have been reported in the NC State submission to the Raleigh newspaper. If I were a Wolfpack supporter---I would skate lightly on thin ice---before Finger pointing. It could come back & bite you in your Wolf-Tail.

HerdZilla22 in Charlotte

CK Ocsevol-Evad...I have NO IDEA what you accuse me of.....innocent woman beater? Is there another Gary W Sweeney out there? I'm a Kappa Alpha Order member...Our Motto is: For God & Womanhood. I rest my case. No woman beater in my bones.

HerdZilla22 in Charlotte

How many chapters do you have in trouble for making racial slurs or having a chant with racial remarks in it?

Green Dook...I do not know your age, however, let me remind you that even our DEAR MARSHALL has Bad Marks & Scandal in our RESUME.

I will bet that your Mighty Duke does too! Going Forward...even I have lost respect for UNC-Chapel Hill because of the African American Studies department giving FREE grades (as has been accused) that apparently began over 20 + years ago. Was the AAS department filled with scandal from the beginning? I do not know...nor was Dean Smith (God rest his soul) ever proven to be guilty or even aware of the reported transgressions. Same goes for King Roy, and the other sports head coaches. They have not been accussed by the NCAA. Don't you think if it is all TRUE...The hammer would had fallen by now?

I am aware some graduates of UNC-CH pulled their $$$$ support once the "scandal" became public. I have a young friend (like a son to me) that played baseball for the Heels. I coached him in youth baseball. He took two AAS classes to improve his GPA, HOWEVER, he attended class, TURNED IN WRITTEN REQUIRED PAPERS and took TESTS.....to earn class credit. Not all athletes & regular students "got a FREE pass" like the ones that have been reported in the NC State submission to the Raleigh newspaper. If I were a Wolfpack supporter---I would skate lightly on thin ice---before Finger pointing. It could come back & bite you in your Wolf-Tail.

HerdZilla22 in Charlotte

I'm more than well aware of MU's past.

Ah yes the old "well everybody does it" excuse. Weak, very weak.

I assure you I was more connected to the UNC baseball program during the time period in question than you. Including many players parents.

How many chapters do you have in trouble for making racial slurs or having a chant with racial remarks in it?

Do you mean MY FAVORITE...."A toast to Sig Ep ladies...may they all have KA Babies......or..."Here's to the Great Bald Eagle.........You Yankee SOB"

I know of NO KAO Chapters in trouble for your ASSumed accusations...............

HerdZilla22 (KA in Charlotte)

UNC-National-Champions-in-Academic-Fraud-Banner.jpe

alphasig1053...I bet your Mom & Wife like my picture....UH HUH

HerdZilla22 in Charlotte
Love to get you in a small room one on one you big feeling-- oh btw Dan just texted me and hold on I got a call going with the president of the panthers.. oh I would love it
Slap me around

Love to get you in a small room one on one you big feeling-- oh btw Dan just texted me and hold on I got a call going with the president of the panthers.. oh I would love it
Slap me around

Not too difficult to locate.....rocket766......make it a small or large room....uh huh. I don't hide my identity...TALK IS CHEAP on Social Media when you don't share who you are....

HerdZilla22 2

Question: will Gary change affiliations immediately after Carolina loses, or will he wait a few months before touting the greatness of Oregon, SC, or Gonzaga???

Question: will Gary change affiliations immediately after Carolina loses, or will he wait a few months before touting the greatness of Oregon, SC, or Gonzaga???

Butler and Indiana. Those two schools were left off a previous list of teams Gary'S weeney has claimed to be a big fan of. He has boasted about going to games of both Butler and Indiana schools since his son - the one he has threatened to have beat up other posters on here - live(s)/live(d) in that area.

Reactions: ThunderCat98

HerdZilla22 in Charlotte
"The World is a vast place and not all about the Herd....". However it is all about Herdzilla!

Not too difficult to locate.....rocket766......make it a small or large room....uh huh. I don't hide my identity...TALK IS CHEAP on Social Media when you don't share who you are....

HerdZilla22 2
Just a heads up old man .Next time you drive by Charleston give me a heads up the day before. So I can meet you.. Pick the spot I check this board every day.

Just a heads up old man .Next time you drive by Charleston give me a heads up the day before. So I can meet you.. Pick the spot I check this board every day.

You have nothing to worry about, Rocket. He only beats women. When it comes to men, he threatens to have his son beat them up and have his lawyer track them down.

Reactions: rocket766
Mods, please take care of all this personal crap that's now proliferating on this board.

Mods, please rub Toes' back since all he does is complain and whine. He's still salty that wvu fans were allowed to abuse him for so long on the smack board.

He never complains when Gary'S weeney continues his threats towards other posters but only cries when people respond to Bozo the Clown's antics.

Reactions: rocket766
ADVERTISEMENT