ADVERTISEMENT

Oil price plunges, oh yeah

Walden Pond

Platinum Buffalo
Oct 8, 2007
We like cheap oil.

101485247.jpg

Reactions: WVinUSAF
But oil and gas always go up in the spring.

I didn't realize that spring was over?

"Look at the chart. Oil and gas have been going up for the last 5 months" herdbuckeye.

With that said. Based on your track record. It's probably a time to buy

Last edited:
It's certainly the time to buy a house sized pickup to guzzle down the gas with. What you lose in maneuverability you gain in comfort and in just feeling like a king sitting high up in your living room as you cruise around and peer down at the sea of terrible drivers.

I'd still be up for a car if they made them like my '05 LeSabre. But since they're all jammed in with plastic and computers leaving you to squeeze into a small hole, to hell with that.

Go for good times. Go for Go Mart.

We like cheap oil.

101485247.jpg

Walden, is that your truck? Shit son, that's not big enough. You need one like this, the skinny country girls love these trucks (the fat ones do too, but they can't jump high enough to get in)....

lifted-2015-gmc-sierra-1500-1.jpg

Anyway, I am not a new truck guy. I am more of a Dodge Cummins first gen kind of guy. This is about perfect....

P8130634.jpg

If I ever win the lottery, I am buying you one of the last Buick Roadmaster's. Going to get one with like 30k miles that some little old lady owned, have everything refurbished, and squeeze some more power out the LT-1, so you can have the last of the real Buick's. But I would get me one of the last Cadillac Fleetwood's, a Brougham, hell yeah. Towing package with the HD transmission, stroke that LT-1 to 383 cubes, and put a fvcking supercharger on it. Get off my lawn.

96-BRHM-06.JPG

Reactions: marshallisqbu
That wasn't my exact truck, but it's just like it. Anything bigger is just a waste of space. The thing is a bitch to park as it is, but that gives me plenty of exercise walking from the back of all the parking lots.

As far as the country girls, the time is over for that. I'd want them out. Found out I must have lots of time with no people around. That's why I don't even visit family anymore. Too many people for too long. Innards freeze and it's just a bad situation.

The last of the great cars are old and would require frequent maintenance. If I can't have the luxury of having something new enough often enough that I don't have to deal with a lot of people fixing it, then I might as well go back to Sitel and laugh at any idiot who agrees to buy the magazines.

Walden, is that your truck? Shit son, that's not big enough. You need one like this, the skinny country girls love these trucks (the fat ones do too, but they can't jump high enough to get in)....

lifted-2015-gmc-sierra-1500-1.jpg
They are perfect for Ducky because they would not care that he is overcompensated.

That wasn't my exact truck, but it's just like it. Anything bigger is just a waste of space. The thing is a bitch to park as it is, but that gives me plenty of exercise walking from the back of all the parking lots.

As far as the country girls, the time is over for that. I'd want them out. Found out I must have lots of time with no people around. That's why I don't even visit family anymore. Too many people for too long. Innards freeze and it's just a bad situation.

The last of the great cars are old and would require frequent maintenance. If I can't have the luxury of having something new enough often enough that I don't have to deal with a lot of people fixing it, then I might as well go back to Sitel and laugh at any idiot who agrees to buy the magazines.

Nah, the last of the RWD Roadmasters, Caprices, and Fleetwoods are about as reliable as you can get. LT-1 engine and the 4L60 transmission will last 300k with regular maintenance. Everything on those cars is heavy-duty, proven parts. The last of the cars you can tow a boat with.

Yep oil drops 5 percent on Thursday but is up 1.25 percent on Friday. Yep definitely a net positive.
Thanks. now explain to me why I should give a flying fvck. Just put 16 gallons in the SUV, and 10 more gallons into my tractor tanks. 26 total @ $2.19 per. That's good shit right there.

This Buckeye idiot sounds a lot like countryroads89. Same style of moron.

Buckeye is hilarious. I will catch you up.

A couple months ago, the discussion of oil and energy related companies stock performance appeared on the board. I made the comment that 1) Oil and Energy companies specifically had been falling recently. But that historically they recover during the spring months into the summer driving/vacation season, so a rise some time prior to july should be expected.

Buckeye of course challenged that comment. Stating..."oil and energy had been rising and not falling over the last couple months", and mocked that idea that oil usually rises in the spring into the summer.

2) I provided approximately 6 energy companies (as a small example) and their stock performance since January....most were down +10% at that time, as well as quoted him the price of oil during the same time. It too, also lower. To prove his point of rising oil, he provided a chart....except that the chart, showed oil/energy moving DOWN since January, not up as he claimed.

Fast forward to yesterday....the douchebag is attempting to suggest he never claimed rising oil prices and points to my "rising prices in spring" comment as if I am inaccurate. Cant make this stuff up. Yesterday he mocks my rising energy prices thesis as being wrong..........today oil is up 2%.

When buckeye speaks.......do and/or expect the opposite.

A couple months ago, the discussion of oil and energy related companies stock performance appeared on the board. I made the comment that 1) Oil and Energy companies specifically had been falling recently. But that historically they recover during the spring months into the summer driving/vacation season, so a rise some time prior to july should be expected.

Buckeye of course challenged that comment. Stating..."oil and energy had been rising and not falling over the last couple months", and mocked that idea that oil usually rises in the spring into the summer.

2) I provided approximately 6 energy companies (as a small example) and their stock performance since January....most were down +10% at that time, as well as quoted him the price of oil during the same time. It too, also lower. To prove his point of rising oil, he provided a chart....except that the chart, showed oil/energy moving DOWN since January, not up as he claimed.

Fast forward to yesterday....the douchebag is attempting to suggest he never claimed rising oil prices and points to my "rising prices in spring" comment as if I am inaccurate. Cant make this stuff up. Yesterday he mocks my rising energy prices thesis as being wrong..........today oil is up 2%.

Keep grinding out your hillbilly investing.

They are perfect for Ducky because they would not care that he is overcompensated.

It is unbelievable how useless a woman would be now. They won't cook, won't run errands, won't clean. Even if they did, they'd still want to interact for payments or small talk or other bullshit I hate.

And I sure as hell don't want any. Got a Buffalo Chicken slider over there from Arby's. That's what I want.

Nah. Remember. This is you we are talking about. Everything you say or predict on here comes out to be the exact opposite. I was probably being overly generous with the "manage" comment. Most likely "lives in"... "with a cow"..would have been on point.
Grind it out. Make the biscuits.

Walden, it's Friday night. No date tonight?...or simply playing the field looking to take home 2 or 3 women back to your bachelor pad. Tell me about the fun times you could have with a 3-some, or better yet, a 4-some. Can you imagine the great breakfast they would cook for you the next morning, after a wild night of giving them all you got? Bacon, ham, waffles, eggs made to order, breakfast fries, and some of that toasted sour dough bread with really tasty applebutter?...all brought to your dancing mattress by three naked women.

LOL, giving them all I got. I'm just imagining 3 or 4 starving Ethiopians tweezering out their portion of half of a small can of cat food.

It is unbelievable how useless a woman would be now. They won't cook, won't run errands, won't clean. Even if they did, they'd still want to interact for payments or small talk or other bullshit I hate.

And I sure as hell don't want any. Got a Buffalo Chicken slider over there from Arby's. That's what I want.
I suppose your Fleshlight will suffice.

Doesn't the oil have to be refined into light sweet crude for summer driving? I thought the additional refining of oil was a big part of the cost increase for summer months.

Doesn't the oil have to be refined into light sweet crude for summer driving? I thought the additional refining of oil was a big part of the cost increase for summer months.

There are always underlying fundamental reasons for longer term investments. However, at the end of the day, shorter term trades (which is what I primarily pay attention to) don't always need the bigger fundamentals to be the catalyst.

If it gets too high, I'll just watch the interstate on youtube even on days off. Probably a whole lot safer.

I must have things that keep moving. The road is the best thing I've found. Everything else stops, slows down, is a quagmire that irritates the hell out of me. The interstate keeps going.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT