ADVERTISEMENT

Oldie is a jackass

Cut from the same cloth, those two are. Greed is likely in the process of converting him to Scientology religion, but Oldie will have to do a reverse mortgage to pay for access to Xenu.

Cut from the same cloth, those two are. Greed is likely in the process of converting him to Scientology religion, but Oldie will have to do a reverse mortgage to pay for access to Xenu.
Ehhhh. Oldie apparently is making his landlord rich by renting. He’s on borrowed time anyway. Xenu can’t even save him.

^^^ I'm sorry you were born with a mental disorder
Pop Tv Reaction GIF by Schitt's Creek

I do not have a mental disorder but my son does and I do not appreciate you saying things like you do .I can see why you were banned from this board before and it should have been permanently Michigan.

Ehhhh. Oldie apparently is making his landlord rich by renting. He’s on borrowed time anyway. Xenu can’t even save him.
We all are on borrowed time because no one knows when that day will come . My landlord is already rich . I believe in science not scientoligy and I dont know what Xenu is but it okay if Greed wants to believe that way this is a free country founded on freedom of religion which so many Republicans seem to have forgot . I do not fear when my time comes because I will have my place in heaven as I believe in Jesus as my savour.

I do not have a mental disorder but my son does and I do not appreciate you saying things like you do .I can see why you were banned from this board before and it should have been permanently Michigan.
Is the Ignored User your son?

Yes they liked them so well that you were banned from the board for a good while.
Idiot, he was banned for something you did. The only difference is that you talked politics on the main board that supported the demonCrats and he spoke truth about Biden's failure with the economy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT