ADVERTISEMENT

One more thing to bitch sbout

greengeezer

Platinum Buffalo
Dec 25, 2007
Drove out this morning for a few groceries. When I turned around in the cereal section, here is this guy shopping with his dog on a leash. He’s not blind or disabled.

I grudgingly accept pets in big box lumber stores and such, but having one run around in a food store is where I draw the line. Disgusting.

If the dog wasn’t bad enough, the guy was wearing an orange speedo and skin tight tank top. What kind of man shops in that?

Drove out this morning for a few groceries. When I turned around in the cereal section, here is this guy shopping with his dog on a leash. He’s not blind or disabled.

I grudgingly accept pets in big box lumber stores and such, but having one run around in a food store is where I draw the line. Disgusting.

If the dog wasn’t bad enough, the guy was wearing an orange speedo and skin tight tank top. What kind of man shops in that?
This shit has gotten beyond ridiculous. People need to leave their shit-eating, drooling, shedding, allergen-spreading mutts at home, period. Want to take your pet to an outdoor activity - park, hiking, beach? Fine. But keep your nasty, fvcking animals out of enclosed spaces, especially restaurants and groceries. I don't want those germ-laden creatures near what I eat.

Last edited:
This shit has gotten beyond ridiculous. People need to leave their shit-eating, drooling, shedding, allergen-spreading mutts at home, period. Want to take your pet to an outdoor activity - park, hiking, beach? Fine. But keep your nasty fvcking animals out of enclosed spaces, especially restaurants and groceries. I don't want those germ-laden creatures near what I eat.
someone needs to call a friend of a friend and have führer trump get an executive order together for shit like this.

someone needs to call a friend of a friend and have führer trump get an executive order together for shit like this.
I hate government overreach and intervention, but I swear I would vote for any candidate that would ban animals from restaurants and groceries, even Kamala.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT