ADVERTISEMENT

One of Biden’s disgusting trannies stealing luggage

How does someone with such obvious mental health issues get a government job that requires any level of security clearance to begin with?
Never got caught doing something incredibly stupid. Like stealing luggage.

And is being trans really a mental health issue? I tend to think not, at least not in a deviant way that predicts criminal or security risks. And it doesn't necessarily mean a trans person is batshit crazy, no more than a run of the mill homosexual, no matter what you yahoos believe. I would say it is best to be careful how one flies their freak flag, discretion is often important in government service. J Edgar Hoover was, in retrospect, very likely queer as a three dollar bill, but he didn't fly his freak flag.

You had the Lavender Scare, after which Ike barred homosexuals from federal service. Who was behind that? Roy Cohn and Joseph McCartney...both closeted gays.

So where do you draw the line? Obviously there is no difference in gay vs straight in service to nation. Especially now that it's really hard to blackmail someone who is openly queer. Plenty of straight people sell out their country. It's hard to draw a line here. Dude is a self-proclaimed "kink advocate"...hell, I advocate being as kinky as you like, I'm not even sure what that means. So stay off my lawn.

Understand but there is a concerted effort to normalize only one type of weird. Care to guess which one?
Is there? We've normalized run of the mill homosexuality. Have we normalized doing some swinging? Very likely, but that's weird too. Falwell Jr is a straight up cuckold, I don't care but I think it is funny he was promoting very conservative Evangelical social norms while watching his wife get railed.

I believe that old saying sums it up best: Your right to swing your fist ends where my nose begins. I really don’t care what you do as long as it doesn’t involve hurting children. Just keep it on your side of the fence.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Is there?

Hmmm... You tell me...

images

cloudmineamsterdam170108061.jpg

images

Hate to break this to you, but none of those people are in drag.

Also, I'd get a hoot out of it if those were women looking like that. I am not into flamboyance by anyone. I'm a shorts and hoodie guy, and like hanging out in the woods.
purty-mouth-deliverance.gif

There's a difference between run of the mill gay or trans, and just being a weirdo for the sake of being a weirdo.

One can be straight and be a weirdo too. Straight furries, weirdos.
Alright then smartass, where does that place your boy who dresses like a freak, stink fingers any butthole he can find and apparently likes to steal people's shit?

Hate to break this to you, but none of those people are in drag.

Ummm... Hate to break it to you but we were discussing one side's attempts to normalize deviant behavior that you somehow can't grasp what any of this means.

Two examples of these attempts are drag queen story time which was referenced in a link AND pride parades where adults wear outrageous outfits and non-outfits in public displays. The pride parades were referenced by the pictures posted.

Man, you really are slipping... Kind of like the slippery slope of moral degeneracy we are witnessing now...

Never got caught doing something incredibly stupid. Like stealing luggage.

And is being trans really a mental health issue? I tend to think not, at least not in a deviant way that predicts criminal or security risks. And it doesn't necessarily mean a trans person is batshit crazy, no more than a run of the mill homosexual, no matter what you yahoos believe. I would say it is best to be careful how one flies their freak flag, discretion is often important in government service. J Edgar Hoover was, in retrospect, very likely queer as a three dollar bill, but he didn't fly his freak flag.

You had the Lavender Scare, after which Ike barred homosexuals from federal service. Who was behind that? Roy Cohn and Joseph McCartney...both closeted gays.

So where do you draw the line? Obviously there is no difference in gay vs straight in service to nation. Especially now that it's really hard to blackmail someone who is openly queer. Plenty of straight people sell out their country. It's hard to draw a line here. Dude is a self-proclaimed "kink advocate"...hell, I advocate being as kinky as you like, I'm not even sure what that means. So stay off my lawn.
You don't think that someone who wants to cut their weiner off has metal problems?

You don't think that someone who wants to cut their weiner off has metal problems?
I don't think Bruce/Kaitlyn Jenner has done that yet but that still doesn't mean he/she doesn't have mental problems...

Again one side is trying to normalize/politicize/etc mental illness...

And yet we wonder why this is occurring...

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Bullshit. All trannies are deviant and have mental health issues. Hell, even psychiatry knew it up until 5 minutes ago.
At one time, psychiatry knew that drapetomania was a thing too.
where does that place your boy
Not my boy. Are you projecting your sexual desires?

I've been clear. Dude is a weirdo. Also a thief, apparently. Which is worse than being a weirdo...but that thing with his slaves, or whatever, damn that's weird.
drag queen story time which was referenced in a link
Well maybe you should have posted a photo of that as part of your argument.

I don't find drag to be really weird. There's a long history of drag. Thousands of years of it. We grew up with androgyny in rock music. Alternative? Sure.
pride parades where adults wear outrageous outfits and non-outfits in public displays
Not every one in a pride parade dresses outrageously.

David Allen Coe had this song where he describes all the different kinds of folks gay men can be. You should give it a listen.
Well, there's also a chance they play football for WVU.

My bad. I should have clarified my statement for the ignorant among us. "Modern psychiatry, through actual studies and research, knew trannies had significant mental health issues until 5 minutes ago."

Reactions: KyMUfan

Why should I have when I included a link to a description of drag queen storytime? But I guess pictures do work better for someone with limited reading comprehension such as yourself...

I don't find drag to be really weird.

Well, that explains a lot...

And when did I say they did???

David Allen Coe had this song where he describes all the different kinds of folks gay men can be.

Charlie Daniels was more to my liking. He had a song about a certain type of bar...

I'm glad you can admit when you are wrong.

Here is the point: psychiatry has at times given "official" disorders to things that simply did not fit contemporary social mores. Obviously, today we recognize that it is not a disorder for a slave to desire to escape captivity, and drapetomania was obviously bullshit. General homosexuality was removed from the DSM in 1973.

Technically, until DSM-V if you were REALLY turned on by big tits, you had a disorder (fetishism). Yes, that's an over-simplification, because we are getting into the sub-disorder of partialism, but yeah. And I really like big tits, how about you?
Why should I have when I included a link to a description of drag queen storytime?
Because I am a busy man.

giphy.gif

Well, that explains a lot...
It should. Drag is theater. It always has been. This might blow your mind....there are straight drag queens.
And when did I say they did???
What you don't say says a lot.

And I really like big tits, how about you?
Love 'em! Big, little, medium - all of 'em! This makes me a normal, well-adjusted male. Same as not wanting to have a set of jugs myself - which would make me a trannie and indicative of a psychological disorder.

Because I am a busy man.

06282019_dragqueenstoryhour_001217.jpg

There, feel better now???

It should. Drag is theater. It always has been. This might blow your mind....there are straight drag queens.

Well yeah, I'm a male lesbian too.

And this isn't theater nor is it an audience of theater goers. You know exactly what it is.

What you don't say says a lot.

I say what I mean and mean what I say. At least make a better argument for argument's sake...

Does this make you feel better too???

b9be683d-db72-4ef0-9096-694adff54ab3-CMH_Pride_003.JPG

Not my boy. Are you projecting your sexual desires?

I've been clear. Dude is a weirdo. Also a thief, apparently. Which is worse than being a weirdo...but that thing with his slaves, or whatever, damn that's weird.

I don't find drag to be really weird. There's a long history of drag. Thousands of years of it. We grew up with androgyny in rock music. Alternative? Sure.

David Allen Coe had this song where he describes all the different kinds of folks gay men can be. You should give it a listen.

Well, there's also a chance they play football for WVU.
I don't think Derrick was playing when he did his stunt on the star city bridge

Anything other than outright rebuke of these freaks is an unacceptable response. Those who won’t say it’s wrong obviously think it’s ok or they would have the courage to say so.

Told you all years ago what this would lead to. Normalizing all kinds of behavior down to messing with kids. That was one of their big goals. If you want to be gay, whatever. If you are a man and want to dress like a woman, whatever. But, they want to take advantage of and normalize it with kids.

Told you all years ago what this would lead to. Normalizing all kinds of behavior down to messing with kids. That was one of their big goals. If you want to be gay, whatever. If you are a man and want to dress like a woman, whatever. But, they want to take advantage of and normalize it with kids.

“I just want to marry who I love!”

BS

Reactions: i am herdman
There, feel better now???
Yes. Although I prefer my drag queens....less weird. More like the impersonator types. I see what you go looking for, you weirdo.
And this isn't theater
You ever been to a drag show? It's been a while since I have, but I am really sure it looked liked a performance.
Does this make you feel better too???
Well, it is more representative of the majority of the queer community.
that high end clothing company Balenciaga
I assume it is a good thing that I have no idea who that is.

You would think the guy would be better off stealing women’s lingerie. He wouldn’t stand out as much in the accessory department as he does hanging around the baggage carousel.

Last edited:
this is what the democrat party has become . . .

And yet he STILL has Herd&Hokies, Rifle, Raoul, etc votes!

yeah, I know this is an appointment position, but the leaders you adore are the brain dead fvcks who are making it a point to seek out idiot freaks like this to show how woke they are

Reactions: 19MU88
Brinton was in court yesterday but weirdly was in a suit (presumably not stolen but I can't verify.) Now why would he do this? Is it because he wants to be taken seriously?

Last edited:
Reactions: KyMUfan
Why isn't he dressed like a chick for court? Seems like if that's his "true self" he'd wear heels and a mini-skirt to his hearing. It can't be that he's just a deranged attention whore that conforms to social and moral norms when it suits (pun intended) his needs, can it?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT