ADVERTISEMENT

One of these things is just like the other one..

johns1124

Gold Buffalo
Aug 13, 2004
Del Rio, Tx:

Haiti:

2015-07-17-17.02.54.jpg

Truttier-garbage-dump.jpg

images

Yep, Bringing their trash to American Streets!

Coming Soon!

If you think that’s bad, you should drive through Santa Ana, California sometime. Place is a disaster. I can’t imagine why anyone would want to live there.

If you think that’s bad, you should drive through Santa Ana, California sometime. Place is a disaster. I can’t imagine why anyone would want to live there.

You just proved my point Rifle. When immigrants start to infiltrate an area, they try to make that area/city look and feel like their own. That includes some of the more undesirable qualities of their departing county.

Basically, they come here and try to turn it into "Back Home" .

Wait a second. I thought they were leaving an oppressed area? Did they want to come here and make a better life for themselves?

Instead, they bring their problems here. This brings you to the fact of why they are really here.... For the money nothing more, nothing less.

Just the money!

That's why some nations like our neighbors to the north ensure a person can support themselves before becomming citizens.

U S Immigration problems would drastically decrease if we had North America on our southern border rather than Central and South America.

Almost heaven, West Virginia....

dumping.png

Litter mountains....

t_4f25cbea0a4a4faca16f5aa63533fb31_name_trash.JPG

Throwing trash in the river....

60d2310827cde.image.jpg

Difference is.....

That's their property to do what they like. They didn't go to someone else's house and trash it.
There is trash everywhere (which shouldn't be). The question is who is causing it.

I'm just thinking of all the food I could fish out to chew and spit.

Feasts o'plenty. I'm like Templeton off of Charlotte's Web.

Difference is.....

That's their property to do what they like. They didn't go to someone else's house and trash it.
There is trash everywhere (which shouldn't be). The question is who is causing it.
First picture is an illegal dump. Last picture is a fvcking stream, it's not someone's yard.

Is it culture? Is it poverty? Probably both. Probably the same as with your post. And I can't think of another country in the Western Hemisphere that has been fvcked as bad as Haiti, by both people and nature. Haiti is still literally destroyed from the 2010 earthquake. I don't have the answers for Haiti, but I understand why people are willing to take great risks to get the hell out of there.

Somalia is a shithole, but every single Somali I have met has been kind and hardworking. I like to think people can be better than their surroundings.

Reactions: extragreen
The whole globe here is one gigantic shithole. Some shitholes a little better than other shitholes, but shitholes nonetheless. This is it, so might as well join in and enjoy it. Time is running out for me, so it's back to the porch in 24 hours, sitting there, listening to Outlaw Country, and counting birds. When I was studying at Tech, never dreamed this is how it would all turn out. Spent all that money on learning statistics, solving complex trigonometry problems, and reading all about the difference between adverbs and adjectives. But yet, I sit there on the porch counting birds all weekend, and toss the peanuts to the chipmunks.

The whole globe here is one gigantic shithole. Some shitholes a little better than other shitholes, but shitholes nonetheless. This is it, so might as well join in and enjoy it. Time is running out for me, so it's back to the porch in 24 hours, sitting there, listening to Outlaw Country, and counting birds. When I was studying at Tech, never dreamed this is how it would all turn out. Spent all that money on learning statistics, solving complex trigonometry problems, and reading all about the difference between adverbs and adjectives. But yet, I sit there on the porch counting birds all weekend, and toss the peanuts to the chipmunks.
Outlaw Country is the best radio station ever!!

You didn’t learn the difference between adverbs and adjectives till college?
Didn't have much to look at back in the holler. Got to college and really learned how to use them properly once I started seeing some decent looking girls. Got me to using stuff like, Look at that 'fvcking' ass, Bitch has wonderful Titties.

Is it culture? Is it poverty?

From my experience being from a location overran? It's culture. I don't believe it's American culture to leave dirty baby diapers all over the place (streets, gutters). It's not most American culture to write graffiti and gang tags on every wall.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT