ADVERTISEMENT

One thing about it. When a second guy tries to kill Trump.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Be sure to arrest P Diddy and have some scandal on the Lt Gov.of NC hit the news.

Like clockwork.

My questions is why isn’t anyone trying to kill Kamala or potato brain? If the right is full of crazy gun nuts…it’s funny that the left are the only ones trying to eliminate a political opponent.

More questions than answers for sure

My questions is why isn’t anyone trying to kill Kamala or potato brain? If the right is full of crazy gun nuts…it’s funny that the left are the only ones trying to eliminate a political opponent.

The left is unquestionably the most angry, the most violent and the most hate-filled group in America.

The left is unquestionably the most angry, the most violent and the most hate-filled group in America.
that’s a fact. Look no further than greed. He’s an angry little guy. Some would say unhinged….perhaps there is past drug abuse. No normal person acts that way.

^^^Lying idiot

Wait did they stage it to draw headlines or did they drum up a Diddy arrest to distract from the headlines?

You are off your rocker right now herdman.
herrman has always been off his rocker. But now he's also a stupid lying trumptard oath breaker.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT