ADVERTISEMENT

Only from the minds of Democrats...I'm telling you...Today's Democrats hate our country.

30CAT

Platinum Buffalo
May 29, 2001
It will never happen, but still...It's in their minds...When you vote Democrat, just think of what they're working on. It isn't for the betterment of our country. He says for Republicans not to welcome them, if they plan to reject them. Why do Democrats want to erase the fact thjat we are a nation of laws?

Welcoming immigrants doesn't mean coming here illegally. The incompetency of many Democrats knows no bounds.

"F*** our laws" - Democrats

Democrats, their policies and their bleaters are deatroying our country.

LINK: Dem proposes mock bill to remove Statue of Liberty in protest of GOP's 'bigoted' immigration law

EXCERPTS: "My colleagues from the other side of the aisle, (Republicans) let’s be honest with immigrants who deserve better than what you’re offering them. Don’t welcome immigrants if you plan to reject them. If you keep pushing your bigoted H.R. 2 bill, then also pass this bill. I’ve taken the liberty of drafting it for you," Frost said, holding up the draft. "It removes the Statue of Liberty, our largest symbol that tells people to come here. This is who you are, removing the fabric of America. So, I want to know which Republican, who supports and voted for H.R.2, will introduce this bill," he continued. "If you’re gonna support H.R.2 and these bigoted measures, the least you can do is not be a damn liar." - One hell of a dumbass Democrat

REPLIES:

"Democrats can’t decide if they want to topple statues or have them make our laws for us."....

"Eric Adams isn't a Republican. Brandon Johnson isn't a Republican. None of the other mayors crying about immigrants are Republicans." .....

"There’s only one party in this country that wants to tear down statues, and it’s not Republicans."....

"The country's going to hell because people keep electing morons like this."....

"Then I guess New York and Chicago should stop complaining then!"....

"You can be for legal immigration and a secure border, its not something we have to choose between."....

"He should sponsor a family, and illegal aliens should be sent to his district. It’s the compassionate thing to do."

It will never happen, but still...It's in their minds...When you vote Democrat, just think of what they're working on. It isn't for the betterment of our country. He says for Republicans not to welcome them, if they plan to reject them. Why do Democrats want to erase the fact thjat we are a nation of laws?

Welcoming immigrants doesn't mean coming here illegally. The incompetency of many Democrats knows no bounds.

"F*** our laws" - Democrats

Democrats, their policies and their bleaters are deatroying our country.

LINK: Dem proposes mock bill to remove Statue of Liberty in protest of GOP's 'bigoted' immigration law

EXCERPTS: "My colleagues from the other side of the aisle, (Republicans) let’s be honest with immigrants who deserve better than what you’re offering them. Don’t welcome immigrants if you plan to reject them. If you keep pushing your bigoted H.R. 2 bill, then also pass this bill. I’ve taken the liberty of drafting it for you," Frost said, holding up the draft. "It removes the Statue of Liberty, our largest symbol that tells people to come here. This is who you are, removing the fabric of America. So, I want to know which Republican, who supports and voted for H.R.2, will introduce this bill," he continued. "If you’re gonna support H.R.2 and these bigoted measures, the least you can do is not be a damn liar." - One hell of a dumbass Democrat

REPLIES:

"Democrats can’t decide if they want to topple statues or have them make our laws for us."....

"Eric Adams isn't a Republican. Brandon Johnson isn't a Republican. None of the other mayors crying about immigrants are Republicans." .....

"There’s only one party in this country that wants to tear down statues, and it’s not Republicans."....

"The country's going to hell because people keep electing morons like this."....

"Then I guess New York and Chicago should stop complaining then!"....

"You can be for legal immigration and a secure border, its not something we have to choose between."....

"He should sponsor a family, and illegal aliens should be sent to his district. It’s the compassionate thing to do."
Pure right-wing horse manure.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT