ADVERTISEMENT

Oprah

That award show was pathetic. We treat our woman like queens here. I cant help black people 'alot of them" call women bitches and whores. Well what Oprah heard growing up. Black lives matter bs. All lives matter.

are you going to move-move or are you going to whoopi goldberg/amy shumer/george lopez/miley cyrus/etc-leave?

are you going to move-move or are you going to whoopi goldberg/amy shumer/george lopez/miley cyrus/etc-leave?

Move-move. I'm not sticking around for the network premier of "Ow My Balls".

owmyballs.jpg

Most couldnt pay the taxes. End of story
No actually Oprah has a very affluent following. If you ever look at the advertising demographics for oprah you would see that. And from a political stance would draw a great deal of the middle class white female vote. Not sure she could draw the black vote.

No actually Oprah has a very affluent following. If you ever look at the advertising demographics for oprah you would see that. And from a political stance would draw a great deal of the middle class white female vote. Not sure she could draw the black vote.
Giving away “free”shit would get plenty of votes

I think she would win.blacks dont vote white they are racist towards whites with help from some of you all

I think she would win.blacks dont vote white they are racist towards whites with help from some of you all
Thats as stupid as EG saying im as bad as people who voted for trump cause i dont side with hollywood, gays, transgenders, blacks and people who think they are smarter and better than all other americans. Democrats are not better or smarter. Im sick of hearing that.

Sisters you are going to depend on handouts the rest of your life. Medicare, social security, black lung. You better hope you get support from your politicians on these programs. Hate to break it to you. Not saying you don’t deserve them just stating the obvious. I hope you get the benefits you deserve.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Sisters you are going to depend on handouts the rest of your life. Medicare, social security, black lung. You better hope you get support from your politicians on these programs. Hate to break it to you. Not saying you don’t deserve them just stating the obvious. I hope you get the benefits you deserve.

This is true. And I don't mind my tax dollars helping people like sisters. He worked hard all his life to power this nation, he deserves all the help getting can get.

Buckeye remember this is a message board. I probably cant ever vote republican again. They have members in that party that are heartless. I am getting no handouts. I earned every bit of that check that has me in the poverty level. I am very blessed. Having no house payment is gold so i do okay. Democrats just need a candidate. I switched parties back when I was in the steelworkers..I had to vote democrat so I needed to vote in the primaries. Of course we got the day off to vote democrat Sure that was illegal. Lol. In roadwork the governor has the final say in which contractor gets the bid. We bought them and u would be stupid to vote republican in ky. They are for the right to work law. Not me im at least 30 an hour.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT