ADVERTISEMENT

Ot Elmore is my hero

Anybody that can commit 4 fouls in 1 minute is ok by me, even as a WVU fan. That’s the stuff of legends.

I am very seriously considering ordering a custom made Ot Elmore jersey.
I'm sorry that Dan put him back in after that. It ruined what would have been the most awesome stat line ever:

1 min, 1-1 FG, 4 fouls (including 1 technical), 3 points

That was one eventful minute!

I'm sorry that Dan put him back in after that. It ruined what would have been the most awesome stat line ever:

1 min, 1-1 FG, 4 fouls (including 1 technical), 3 points

It seriously makes me wonder what Dan was hoping to see when he put him back in so quickly.

tenor.gif

I nearly shit myself over @Holgersons Red Bull comment
This whole thing is hilarious and one of the reasons I love the tourney. Some kid can just become an instantly likeable favorite by all fan bases. I remember a few years ago some really small school was making some noise and upsetting people. One dude had a World B. Free, 1971 type Afro. He even dressed old school with the high socks. Mfer was never on national tv before but just tomahawk dunked all over these *5 kids from the blue bloods. I love this shit. Glad Elmore is embracing it, too

With his belly couldn't we get a better player? We were getting killed and I was not amused by him
Sorry for being a stick in the mud. I really really thought we were going to upset WV. Now for crazy me I lost my favorite team. I'm now pulling for Kentucky and WV

With his belly couldn't we get a better player? We were getting killed and I was not amused by him
Sorry for being a stick in the mud. I really really thought we were going to upset WV. Now for crazy me I lost my favorite team. I'm now pulling for Kentucky and WV

Think Eugene and Russell Lee.

Reactions: sistersville
You mean the walk on who is putting himself through grad school by teaching classes at MU? Who hit a three, had a nice assist, and told me he only got the fouls and technical by letting them know he didn’t like the “no calls” on his brother Jon? No Sisters, we couldn’t get a better player! Ot Elmore=hero.

Last edited:
You mean the walk on who is putting himself through grad school by teaching classes at MU? Who hit a three, had a nice assist, and told me he only got the fouls and technical by letting them know he didn’t like the “no calls” on his brother Jon? No Sisters, we couldn’t get a better player! Ot Elmore=hero.
Lol. Jon is not even close to being ready for the pros if the physical and aggressive defense got to him. How about the cheap shot Jon gave to esa Ahmad? I'd post the video clip but I'm being lazy

Not my hero unless I was making a commercial and needed a player to be in a Dad Bod commercial

I hear that he is deciding between accepting to be the next "Most interesting man in the world" for Dos Equis or the mayhem guy in the All State commercials.

Reactions: Marine03
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT