ADVERTISEMENT

Otani

None of you reds fans bringing up Otani gambling?
dave chappelle television GIF

Ya, he SHOULD be ****ed. He instructed the interpreter to bet on his behalf. Dodger organization is desperately trying to cover it up.

Rose is Red, and Otani is Blue. What is not good for the Reds is ignored by the 1 Billion Dollar Blue.

Total BS.

I wonder if they would’ve covered up Rose if they found out in his prime instead of when he was a manager. MLB got to look serious without losing any fans who wanted to see their guy play. Wonder if they would’ve done it when it would’ve actually made fans mad

There's some poor kid in single a that's about to be banned for life. Manfred will either prove he has a sack or tucks it back like a tranny

Ya, he SHOULD be ****ed. He instructed the interpreter to bet on his behalf. Dodger organization is desperately trying to cover it up.

Rose is Red, and Otani is Blue. What is not good for the Reds is ignored by the 1 Billion Dollar Blue.

Total BS.
Or: Rose is White, Ohtani is yellow. It’s not the same, for one of these fellows.

I just watched the statement he gave. I'm sorry I don't believe one word of that. Some dude just took you for four million and you just sit there all calm like nothing wrong?!?!

Reactions: Jartard
To be fair, that's like pocket change for him.
True but I get freaking alerts if my wife spends over $200. Surely a half million dollar withdrawal would trigger something somewhere, o e of his accountants would have noticed or something. Just still sits weird with me

True but I get freaking alerts if my wife spends over $200. Surely a half million dollar withdrawal would trigger something somewhere, o e of his accountants would have noticed or something. Just still sits weird with me
He's definitely lying. Could he have paid the debts because his dude was afraid of being harmed? Absolutely. We would all help out a friend in a jam if we could. But they are going to crucify the interpreter instead of being honest....or even half-way honest. I'd say that doesn't sit right with me, fvck Ohtani if that is what he is doing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT