ADVERTISEMENT

Ouch...Washington Examiner turns on Trump

Raoul Duke MU

Doctor of Journalism
WASHINGTON — Under normal circumstances, President Trump crossing the street to hold up a Bible in front of a church would be a cringeworthy photo-op. He didn’t read from it. He didn’t step in the church and pray. He just awkwardly modeled with a Bible. It was the crudest photo op symbolism imaginable.

TRUMP. BIBLE. CHURCH. (GOT IT?)

In its full context, though, Trump’s trip to St. John's, the church vandalized and partly burned by protesters Sunday night, was worse. He deployed a battalion of law enforcement to push back peaceful protesters forcibly for the sole purpose of clearing a path for him to make a perfunctory photo op that served no purpose higher than his own politics.

Using the Bible as a prop is profane and sadly common. Deploying fully armed police against peaceful citizens to arrange this photo op is the sort of penny-ante corruption you expect from a debauched city government.

Read more....

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...-way-of-the-trump-make-straight-paths-for-him

Reactions: Chevy1
Even Tucker Carlson is giving scathing reviews...

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/06/01/tucker-carlson-trump-protest-295628

“If you can’t keep a Fox News correspondent from getting attacked directly across the street from your house, how can you protect my family?” Carlson said on his show. “How are you going to protect the country? How are you trying?”

“On Twitter the next morning, the president reassured America that he and his family were just fine. The federally funded bodyguards had kept them safe. He did not mention protecting the rest of the nation, much of which was then on fire. He seemed aware only of himself.”

"'No matter what,' they'll tell you," Carlson said of a handful of advisers around the president, "'our voters aren't going anywhere. The trailer parks are rock-solid. What choice do they have? They've got to vote for us. Jared Kusher, for one, has made that point out loud. No one has more contempt for Donald Trump's voters than Jared Kushner does."

“The first requirement of leadership is that you watch over the people in your care,” Carlson said. “Donald Trump is the president. Presidents save countries, and that’s their job and that’s why we hire them. It’s that simple.”

If you're a hard no regarding Biden when the alternative is the liar in chief, you're part of the problem.

Reactions: riflearm2
EZitNG8XYAA5hbk

If you're a hard no regarding Biden when the alternative is the liar in chief, you're part of the problem.
No, the DNC forcing another jackwagon candidate down our throat is the problem.

Not like a presidential vote in WV matters anyway. I'll be able to sleep at night knowing I didn't vote for either man approaching 80, who couldn't string together cohesive thoughts even if the presidency was on the line. And sadly, it is.

No, the DNC forcing another jackwagon candidate down our throat is the problem.

Not like a presidential vote in WV matters anyway. I'll be able to sleep at night knowing I didn't vote for either man approaching 80, who couldn't string together cohesive thoughts even if the presidency was on the line. And sadly, it is.
https://joj2020.com/

I am voting straight Republican and I will sleep good at night knowing I did it.

Did he gas and rubber bullet a thousand people to get there? That's the goddamn issue.
How about burning the church the nigtht before? Or trying to ruin the nations landmarks?

Sometimes you send a CFM(clear ****ing message).

Listening to Trump has made you an authoritarian. Hell you probably already were one, but now you feel you are free to put on a brown shirt.
If you were President would you let a bunch of hoodlems burn down the city?

It sucks. Find those motherfvckers and lock them up forever. And it has nothing to do with the events of the next day.

What about, how about...if you can't see the difference in protests and riots, you have problems.

Ok.....

Were they told to clear the area?

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Are you saying any protest for anything should be told to clear and then gassed/shot with rubber bullets? Should the Tea Baggers have been told to leave and gassed/shot with rubber bullets? Here's something near and dear to your heart: should a Trump rally be gassed/shot with rubber bullets?

Raoul is just another ****** that doesn't know the difference between smoke and tear gas

Look, here is another fvcking stupid one arguing semantics.

From my link above: The law enforcement that cleared the area did use a type of gas that produces similar symtpoms as tear gas, called Oleoresins Capiscum, or "OC" for short.

If OC is "smoke", do you mind if I spray you in the face with some? Next home football game. Or better yet, let's tie you to a tree and launch a 40 mike-mike of OC at your feet.

I think it is fair to call any chemical irritant launched in 40mm canisters "tear gas". Because there will be tears. Much like any soft paper tissue for nose blowing is Kleenex, there will be snot, even if it is Kroger brand.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Are you saying any protest for anything should be told to clear and then gassed/shot with rubber bullets? Should the Tea Baggers have been told to leave and gassed/shot with rubber bullets? Here's something near and dear to your heart: should a Trump rally be gassed/shot with rubber bullets?
I am saying they had burned the church the night before during civil unrest. The POTUS of the USA was making a visit to a national landmark. They were rioting at night and it was a dangerous situation. The POTUS has every right to visit the landmark. They would not get out of the way. What do you think will happen?

Let's say the POTUS is visitng the local library in Small Town USA and a protestors get in the way. What do you think will happen? They will be told to disperse and guess what if they don't? That is not a Trump thing.

Go start a peaceful protest on any given day and clogg streets in any city and guess what is going to happen? You don't have absolute right to block the street. Proven fact.

I am saying they had burned the church the night before during civil unrest.

The exact same people? Really?

The POTUS of the USA was making a visit to a national landmark.

Trump was trying to not look like a pussy. Nothing more, nothing less. We know this because the entire awkward scene was a last minute decision. Moving POTUS around is very, very rarely a last minute decision. Had it not been last minute, force would not have been needed. The area would have been secured overnight. So no, that excuse is also bullshit.

Go start a peaceful protest on any given day and clogg streets in any city and guess what is going to happen?

Have you gone stupid? Lafayette Square* is not a street, it's a park. Have you actually been there?

And here is the real point: smart leaders knew there would be peaceful protests over this shit. That's why smart leaders were more than happy to let protesters gather in front of city hall or whatver. That's what we do in America. It's not clogging shit. The morons standing on the Interstate or running thru traffic are definitely morons.But we don't have a smart leader in the White House, we have a man-child rotten brat.

*Sorry I have been misspelling this off and on. Grammar Nazis, have fun.

I am voting straight Republican and I will sleep good at night knowing I did it.
On the high profile offices, if that's how you want to roll, by all means do so. They're all puppets anyway. But if you have a local Sheriff, Clerk, City Council member, County Commissioner, etc. who has a lot of experience and you have no qualms with them, don't vote for some jerkoff just because the one with experience has a D beside their name.

The exact same people? Really?

Trump was trying to not look like a pussy. Nothing more, nothing less. We know this because the entire awkward scene was a last minute decision. Moving POTUS around is very, very rarely a last minute decision. Had it not been last minute, force would not have been needed. The area would have been secured overnight. So no, that excuse is also bullshit.

Have you gone stupid? Lafayette Square* is not a street, it's a park. Have you actually been there?

And here is the real point: smart leaders knew there would be peaceful protests over this shit. That's why smart leaders were more than happy to let protesters gather in front of city hall or whatver. That's what we do in America. It's not clogging shit. The morons standing on the Interstate or running thru traffic are definitely morons.But we don't have a smart leader in the White House, we have a man-child rotten brat.

*Sorry I have been misspelling this off and on. Grammar Nazis, have fun.
Go block a Park. And, I have been there actually.

You can distinguish between the two groups of crowds? Time to get control of these cities.

Just like the gov on NC let them destroy businesses and block major highways. At some point you can't allow that crap.

On the high profile offices, if that's how you want to roll, by all means do so. They're all puppets anyway. But if you have a local Sheriff, Clerk, City Council member, County Commissioner, etc. who has a lot of experience and you have no qualms with them, don't vote for some jerkoff just because the one with experience has a D beside their name.
The whole party has lots its way and if they support it then they won't get my vote. The local sheriff here is a boob, dumb ass, and pawn.

ADVERTISEMENT