ADVERTISEMENT

Ouch...Washington Examiner turns on Trump

According to the park service, they didn't even know Trump was coming when they started dispersing the crowd.

Bottom line:

Libs mad Trump imploded their claims he was hiding in his office, and they are still stuck with Biden until....

Just like the gov on NC let them . . . block major highways. At some point you can't allow that crap.

Oh? So I guess you've flipped once again on having tractor trailers and other vehicles block roads like you promoted just a couple of weeks ago.

No, the DNC forcing another jackwagon candidate down our throat is the problem.

Not like a presidential vote in WV matters anyway. I'll be able to sleep at night knowing I didn't vote for either man approaching 80, who couldn't string together cohesive thoughts even if the presidency was on the line. And sadly, it is.

If you're a hard no regarding Biden when the alternative is the liar in chief, you're part of the problem.

Oh? So I guess you've flipped once again on having tractor trailers and other vehicles block roads like you promoted just a couple of weeks ago.
Traffic conducting commerce and morons standing in a highway blocking people from going to work(which was blocked in Michigan ) are different things. In on situation, the govt in Michigan, was banning people from going out to work, etc. and in the other the morons standing in the highway are blocking commerce and business. Plus it is dangerous to stand in a highway.

According to the park service, they didn't even know Trump was coming when they started dispersing the crowd.

Bullllllshit. And if it is not bullshit, this is easily the most dysfunctional administration in history. Like dangerously dysfunctional. EVERYONE has to be on the same page when POTUS moves. You know this. And probably even more so with a really hated POTUS, and even more than that during a time of unrest and anger.

And why is PSP the main source on this? Every agency around was down there. Watch the video. SSUD, MP's, MPDDC. Which besides the MP's is normal when POTUS moves.

Reactions: herdfan06
Go block a Park.

Lafayette Park and that strip just north of the White House is pretty much the nation's soapbox. There is ALWAYS someone protesting something there. Racism, abortion, nuclear weapons, save the fvcking whales, Free Tibet. If you have been there you have had to notice this. Hell, it is always one of my highlights of any DC trip....first, because I think dissent and protest make me proud to be an American, we don't run them over with tanks like some places; and second, because some of these people are far out, and I get a kick out of shit like that.

You can distinguish between the two groups of crowds?

Can you on any other day? I saw whites, blacks, and Latinos today in traffic. Was any white person Antifa, or a Nazi, or plotting bombing an abortion clinic? Hell if I know. Were any blacks in the Bloods and did a drive by last night? Dunno. Was one of the Mexicans in the cartel? Beats me. I guess we could kill them all and let God sort them out.

And even if they were, they would all have the right to peaceably assemble...until one did something criminal, and then let's get his ass.

Lafayette Park and that strip just north of the White House is pretty much the nation's soapbox. There is ALWAYS someone protesting something there. Racism, abortion, nuclear weapons, save the fvcking whales, Free Tibet. If you have been there you have had to notice this. Hell, it is always one of my highlights of any DC trip....first, because I think dissent and protest make me proud to be an American, we don't run them over with tanks like some places; and second, because some of these people are far out, and I get a kick out of shit like that.

Can you on any other day? I saw whites, blacks, and Latinos today in traffic. Was any white person Antifa, or a Nazi, or plotting bombing an abortion clinic? Hell if I know. Were any blacks in the Bloods and did a drive by last night? Dunno. Was one of the Mexicans in the cartel? Beats me. I guess we could kill them all and let God sort them out.

And even if they were, they would all have the right to peaceably assemble...until one did something criminal, and then let's get his ass.
Yehh whatever they burned the place the night before and the President was visiting. Bet the rubber bullets hurt.

ChurchSack.png

What answer? That because there might be some bad apples in a group of 1000+ peaceably assembled protesters we should attack all protesters? Exactly how is that the Constitutionally valid way to deal with the few bad apples?
What would happen if Obama came to Ona, WV and was going to visit let's say a school and a crowd gathered out front the night after burning the school and they would not move out of the way? What do you think the cops, secret service,etc are going to do? Or they were visting anywhere? And a crowd gathers after a night of riots?

you won't answer objectively so it is a fruitless conversation. What do you think would happen right now if a large crowd gathered in Fayetteville NC and they said damn it were are going to march over to Ft Bragg and do this at the front gate of Ft Bragg and block it.

What would happen if Obama came to Ona, WV and was going to visit let's say a school and a crowd gathered out front the night after burning the school and they would not move out of the way? What do you think the cops, secret service,etc are going to do?

Let me see here....a crowd has gathered that is actively burning the school, right? THEN DEAL WITH THE CROWD THAT IS ACTUALLY BURNING THE SCHOOL. How fvcking hard is this to understand? No one in the peaceably assemble protest was burning shit.

And they burned it the night after? Why is the Secret Service still there? Weird.

Let me see here....a crowd has gathered that is actively burning the school, right? THEN DEAL WITH THE CROWD THAT IS ACTUALLY BURNING THE SCHOOL. How fvcking hard is this to understand? No one in the peaceably assemble protest was burning shit.

And they burned it the night after? Why is the Secret Service still there? Weird.
See you won't answer objectively. You know what would happen.

ADVERTISEMENT