ADVERTISEMENT

Ouch

People, including his friends, claim that he had no real desire to become the president and hates all the work it requires. I think she will call it quits before cheeto. We all know she isn't in love with the guy and isn't fvcking him because of his looks, intelligence, heart, etc.

She likes her luxurious life. She doesn't want to do real work and have a schedule, which her position now entails. How long is she willing to keep the act going?

People, including his friends, claim that he had no real desire to become the president and hates all the work it requires. I think she will call it quits before cheeto. We all know she isn't in love with the guy and isn't fvcking him because of his looks, intelligence, heart, etc.

She likes her luxurious life. She doesn't want to do real work and have a schedule, which her position now entails. How long is she willing to keep the act going?
What are you reading? National Enquirer?

Still hurt because he won.

Old with problematic logic considering I never voted for and equally despised Hillary. This is simple. Trump is president and I have every right to criticize him. He claimed both Hillary and Jed Bush didn't have the energy for the job yet he is suffering from exhaustion after three days into a foreign swing. Your tired rhetoric of "hurt he won" is a dodge and tells me that you can't defend the point so you default to a phrase that has nothing to do with it.

And Malania slapping away his hand? Who knew how complicated First Lady hand holding would be?

11-8-16

Day of hate and hurt for snowflakes!

Personally, I love it.

That all you have? Curious though...describe how you're this bastion of non snowflakeness in your own life. I wouldn't mind to compare it to mine so I can strive not to be one. What do you have to do to not be one? Fly a conferderate flag from the back of your pick up truck? Join the KKK? Have an IQ south of 90?

Seriously...describe yourself so I have a point of reference.

Is that all you have?

Some of you are amazing how you seem to know an individual from his, or her post(S) on a bulletin board.

Great feat, I must admit.

Is that how you got anointed, moderator? :rolleyes:

Im afraid they are right. Trump says he cant do anything he wants like driving a car. I quess it might be true that you have to hold a position in goverment to understand how things works.

Is that all you have?

Some of you are amazing how you seem to know an individual from his, or her post(S) on a bulletin board.

Great feat, I must admit.

Is that how you got anointed, moderator? :rolleyes:

Your response makes no sense. I don't know you. That's why I'm asking you. What makes me a snowflake and you not one? Id really love to hear your take. You claim I don't know you based on your postings here yet you're the one who passed judgement and I'm the one who asked you to clarify.

So...help me out. What makes you not a snowflake?

Reactions: NutcaseConservative
Your response makes no sense. I don't know you. That's why I'm asking you. What makes me a snowflake and you not one? Id really love to hear your take. You claim I don't know you based on your postings here yet you're the one who passed judgement and I'm the one who asked you to clarify.

So...help me out. What makes you not a snowflake?

I've never mentioned you ever, let alone called you a snowflake. Heck, I would have you on ignore, but with your moderator title that's impossible.

I guess you win, congrats.

Reactions: 19MU88
I've never mentioned you ever, let alone called you a snowflake. Heck, I would have you on ignore, but with your moderator title that's impossible.

I guess you win, congrats.
d6ed2c3fc2475f5def020f6fc6205b6558a2259d3b05c21a2db8e1d2850dbed6.jpg

Not really, but I do see where you could have thought that.

What do you mean "not really?"

You absolutely responded to his thread. Further, your response referred to those people who speak out against cheeto. That's exactly what his comment was doing; mocking him.

You're too dumb to be on this board as a wvu fan. If a wvu fan is going to be here, they need to be intelligent, funny, or entertaining. You're none of those.

You realize that wvu has a similar board like this, right?

What are you reading? National Enquirer?

idiot libs have been repeating that BS since the day after they lost and the nation almost ran out of tampons.

all the while, he's working more than any President in recent history.

"all the while, he's working more than any President in recent history."

Bwaaaaaaaaaa ha ha ha !!!!!

All because of global warming.

Oh well, to each their own. I do not enjoy pretending that if I inconvenience myself enough it will do wonders for future generations. Passing on a mentality of scarcity and fear doesn't sound like a winner to me.

Not worried about Earth im just passing through. This is not my home. God says he will destroy Earth and make a new Earth.

Oh no!!! You mean they have fights?!?! Like regular couples?!?! Gasp!!! As president and first lady, they should be above marital dischord!!! I, for one, am appalled!!!

Next up, Barron yelled at for backtalk!!!

Good Lord, who's criticizing Trump for that? I was referencing how embarrassing it would have been...thus the "ouch" as the title. If anything the First Lady should have shown a united front whether they are having a spat or not. That being said...and coming from a guy married for 33 years...no way I stick my hand out to my wife in public after we've had a spat. That's just asking for embarrassment.

Really is a shame about this global warming issue.

Just like with helping out the supposed poor, the advocates of this thing can't sell it so they want to force it.

Old lady was watching some movie last night about the Coral Reefs dying. I watched for a few seconds, but became disinterested after seeing a bunch of blue and yellow fish. You have to dive into the ocean to see them, or pay $18.00 to look at them on an IMAX.

If you can't see them from your truck while driving along Route 16 up Gauley Mountain, then they're a waste for me.

Reactions: i am herdman
It's not. Just more sour grapes from people who can't deal with this loss.

Hell, they can go be a hippie all they want to. They're still free to save the planet. Just mad that the elected cultural symbol of our country isn't advocating stuffing it down all our throats whether we like it or not.

For the love of all that is sane, how the hell is this news???

How is it not? You have a first lady publicly swiping away at her husband's attempt to hold her hand. These people have absolutely no presidential blood in them; they lack basic couth that children are polished enough to have.

It continues to be an embarrassment.

How is it not? You have a first lady publicly swiping away at her husband's attempt to hold her hand. These people have absolutely no presidential blood in them; they lack basic couth that children are polished enough to have.

It continues to be an embarrassment.
To who? The folks that didn't vote for him. The night he won was one of the best moments that I have witnessed and that counts the Reds winning the World Series in 1990.. Swept the damn A's who were favored. This was our shining moment and we don't care. We won. We beat that hag. Took out that woman and beat her.

We don't give a shit.

To who? The folks that didn't vote for him. The night he won was one of the best moments that I have witnessed and that counts the Reds winning the World Series in 1990.. Swept the damn A's who were favored. This was our shining moment and we don't care. We won. We beat that hag. Took out that woman and beat her.

We don't give a shit.

it's so sad when you try to hijack waldon's shtick

ADVERTISEMENT