ADVERTISEMENT

Overturning of a free and fair election

Why would I care? I'm a registered independent in a state with closed primaries.

But as I already noted in another thread (which you would realize if you were not brain damaged), perhaps this is all a good reminder to the poorly educated that primaries are party functions. After all, why bother having a nominating convention if primary voters already decided?

I’ve been assured that if Dark Brandon orders this it’s fine, as long as it’s an official act

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Jartard
At this point, they should just move Biden's bed, in the middle of the night while he is sleeping, from the WH to one of his China funded mansions. He wont even remember he was pretending to be president in a couple of weeks.

It's true that the party of democrats decides their candidate. That is not the case, however, with republicans.

Step aside, Joe.

But I will be real here: there is no way in hell Kamala can beat Trump.

Dream ticket for the Dems would probably be Gretchen and Andy B. But I think they are smart enough to wait for Trump to suck again and strike in 2028.

This diminished President stuff isn't new. Woodrow Wilson after a severe stroke in 1919. I don't care what the gaslighters say, Reagan absolutely began to slip in his last two years in office. Nixon was a raging drunk as Watergate began to weigh on him. Maybe this stuff is more American that we realize.

Trump's also older than dirt. We need younger candidates. I can't imagine trying to put up with all that shit in my late 70's, screw that.

That is not the case, however, with republicans.
Lol, replacing Trump was literally discussed at the 2016 convention.

If a nut like him had won the primaries in 2008 it would have happened. But by 2016 the rest of the nuts had taken over.

Speaking of 2008, remember when the Republicans stripped Florida and Michigan of half their delegates because they were pissed the state parties changed the primary date, and thus screwed those states' voters? Pepperridge Farm remembers.

Step aside, Joe.

But I will be real here: there is no way in hell Kamala can beat Trump.

Dream ticket for the Dems would probably be Gretchen and Andy B. But I think they are smart enough to wait for Trump to suck again and strike in 2028.
Also counting on a landslide in the mid-terms.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Lol, replacing Trump was literally discussed at the 2016 convention.

If a nut like him had won the primaries in 2008 it would have happened. But by 2016 the rest of the nuts had taken over.

Speaking of 2008, remember when the Republicans stripped Florida and Michigan of half their delegates because they were pissed the state parties changed the primary date, and thus screwed those states' voters? Pepperridge Farm remembers.
Right. The Republican party did everything they could to stop Trump from getting the nomination in 2016. And failed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT