ADVERTISEMENT

Pa is going to elect a mentality ill man.

My favorite part is that he seems to always pull a Bob Huggins and wear hoodies to his events… I appreciate that from a U.S. Senator.

From what I understand, by the time the vegetable was finally exposed to the public, a high percentage of mail in early voting was already cast.

Reactions: johns1124
did you baglickers contract his issue, posting the same response multiple times?

did you baglickers contract his issue, posting the same response multiple times?
This shit is buggy today. I came back to this thread and my original reply was still down here in the box, like it never posted, but there it is 2x up there. I'll delete one to placate your snowflake ass.

I wonder if the buggyness is due to that Windows update last night?

This shit is buggy today. I came back to this thread and my original reply was still down here in the box, like it never posted, but there it is 2x up there. I'll delete one to placate your snowflake ass.

delete one of these, also, numbnuts.

Yes.

I've double posted in multiple threads today.

A recently deceased candidate winning the election is not that uncommon (when you only factor in cases where a deceased candidate is on the ballot and do not consider every other race with living candidates). Heck, Mark Foley receive 47% of the vote a few weeks after he admitted to sexually flirting with his male Pages.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT