ADVERTISEMENT

Paging Sam!

I see Mr. Green Jeans has ventured over from Pullman to add his 1 cent of ignorance and negativity. He couldn't afford 2 cents.

Reactions: herd4life5 (HN)
I see Mr. Green Jeans has ventured over from Pullman to add his 1 cent of ignorance and negativity. He couldn't afford 2 cents.
Knock it off, we are all here celebrating today. And his emoji should make it clear he is making fun of Negative Sam...who isn't here, and that is telling in and of itself.

Sam’s approach to these minor glitches in his Nostradamus - like predictions is similar to ND’s post game presser: If I just don’t mention Marshall or respond to these illiterates on this message board, it will just go away…..

CH earned my respect. That is so much more of a thing than childish fan-boy crap where people lavish praise on people for the position they hold, or for who they are not, before that occurs.

BTW, about 3/4th of the posters in the pick the score thread picked UND, including half of the posters above. How come I get my own thread?

CH earned my respect. That is so much more of a thing than childish fan-boy crap where people lavish praise on people for the position they hold, or for who they are not, before that occurs.

BTW, about 3/4th of the posters in the pick the score thread picked UND, including half of the posters above. How come I get my own thread?

I am sure Huff's entire career has been made.
He "earned" the respect of a single fan on the message boards...a fan who, by the way, still wishes MU were in CUSA.

Huff will likely address it in his presser this week.

Reactions: CamJoanBaller
“”First off, I want to welcome Sam from over on Herd Nation. I have been busting my ass for 20 months, and today I received word that he stepped on the train!”
(smattering of applause)….
Seriously - I am among those that love to give you a hard time on here. You are part of The Faithful. Namaste’

Reactions: The Real SamC
I've never got the Sam hate. The facts he stated about Huff last season were true. He gave him credit now. He needed to see it to believe it. Apparently he preferred Doc. There were factual arguments to be made both ways on that. Everyone can have their own opinion. He is clearly a Marshall fan. Let's just enjoy the moment and look forward.

That is so much more of a thing than childish fan-boy crap where people lavish praise on people for the position they hold, or for who they are not, before that occurs
Wrong, as usual. No one was "lavishing praise" on coach huff last season, moron. Some of us were simply asking and giving him the same time, respect and understanding when making the program his own. YOU were the childish acting little boy, mad because John (despite his overall lack of real coaching experience prior to Marshall) was shown the door after giving him 10 years.

I've never got the Sam hate. The facts he stated about Huff last season were true. He gave him credit now. He needed to see it to believe it. Apparently he preferred Doc. There were factual arguments to be made both ways on that. Everyone can have their own opinion. He is clearly a Marshall fan. Let's just enjoy the moment and look forward.
Wouldn't call it hate, but if I wanted to listen to someone repeat the same damn thing 20-30 times, I'd listen more to my wife! ;-) Got it the first time, dear!

This thread is the definition of "has not aged well."
Actually, the thread that did not age well is another personal attack thread where football know-nothings try to defend Notre Dame’s ranking. Beating UND was an upset and was special, but, as I said at the time, the Spamies have lived off beating an awful 6-5 Oklahoma team 40 years ago for 40 years. UND is, as always, grossly over-rated and plays a cupcake schedule.

THREE G5 games (MU, UNLV, Navy) plus a de fact G5 BYU. That is four. Plus historically bad Stanford and eternal bottom dweller BC.

UND will go 8-4 and lose something like the Gator Bowl to something like Kentucky. They aren’t in the top 75 teams but for their name.

Both MU and UND made programming killing bad coaching hires.

the Spamies have lived off beating an awful 6-5 Oklahoma team 40 years ago for 40 years.
To be fair, Oklahoma was 8-4 that year and finished #16.

When the underdog team comes in all fired up, and the other team, despite having superior talent, just goes through the motions, the underdog often wins. That is what happened with us and Norte Dame as well. I noticed Norte Dame is still talking about the game on their board.

Actually, the thread that did not age well is another personal attack thread where football know-nothings try to defend Notre Dame’s ranking. Beating UND was an upset and was special, but, as I said at the time, the Spamies have lived off beating an awful 6-5 Oklahoma team 40 years ago for 40 years. UND is, as always, grossly over-rated and plays a cupcake schedule.

THREE G5 games (MU, UNLV, Navy) plus a de fact G5 BYU. That is four. Plus historically bad Stanford and eternal bottom dweller BC.

UND will go 8-4 and lose something like the Gator Bowl to something like Kentucky. They aren’t in the top 75 teams but for their name.

Both MU and UND made programming killing bad coaching hires.
Free reign, my man. Light them up. This team and coaching staff are ass.

And, just in case you missed it, Notre Dame loses, at home to hapless Stanford, whose only other previous win was I-AA bottom feeder Colgate.

MU over UND was special and an upset. It should be remembered. But UND really isn’t any good. 8-4, lose something like the Gator Bowl.

It should not affect our future relationship with CH. CH has work to do to deserve retention.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT