ADVERTISEMENT

Partner confirms "big guy" in Hunter's email is, in fact, Joe Biden

I'll try to make it so you can understand...the liar in chief is sub human. Biden isn't.
Yes but you have stated both are evil. So you are still voting for evil.
I understand completely you seem to be the one who is confused.

When you choose from the lesser of two evils you still are choosing evil.

Yes but you have stated both are evil. So you are still voting for evil.
I understand completely you seem to be the one who is confused.

When you choose from the lesser of two evils you still are choosing evil.

You're an idiot. Show where I said both were evil.

You're an idiot. Show where I said both were evil.
In this scenario you have two choices biden and Trump. Biden and Trump would be the two evils. You say you are choosing biden because although he is evil he is less evil than Trump. Therefore you are still choosing evil.

"If I'm forced to choose between the lesser of 2 evils, the choice is easy, you hypocritical idiot"

I love the line from the WSJ - a review of corporate records showed no role for Joe Biden. That’s awesomely retarded.

The reporter needs to understand that when the email says Hunter will hold 10% for Joe, it is implicit that Joe isn’t going to show up on any documents.

Reactions: mlblack16.
In this scenario you have two choices biden and Trump. Biden and Trump would be the two evils. You say you are choosing biden because although he is evil he is less evil than Trump. Therefore you are still choosing evil.

"If I'm forced to choose between the lesser of 2 evils, the choice is easy, you hypocritical idiot"

I don't consider Biden an evil. Hence the "if" in my statement you quoted. Moron.

I'm not senile....yet.

So you do worship the devil . . .

26b9e95d3ee59966986e3f1c5323488d.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT