ADVERTISEMENT

Partner confirms "big guy" in Hunter's email is, in fact, Joe Biden

Without it mentioning Trump, does this concern any liberal on here? Even before this came out, it was obvious that Biden clearly lied when he said he never spoke to Hunter about his business dealings. Now, we have foreign policy being compromised because Biden is taking bribes to meet with foreign business leaders from all over the world. He openly admitted to a quid pro quo with Ukraine (something that Trump was falsely accused of and impeached over), and yet the media is silent and big liberal tech is working hard to keep this information off the internet. This should concern everybody.

This is the real corruption that they spent over three years trying to pin on Trump. Will our liberal associates here have the same disdain for Biden? This man traded United States influence and policy for money in his pocket. Do they still want him to be President?

and the idiot corrupt democrats attempted (a sham) impeachment against Trump for simply inquiring about it.

This smells of dirty rotten schemes, but it’s not going to affect the election at all.

At all? Meh, that's probably wishful thinking on your part. Is it going to sway those die hard liberals? No way, but it could certainly influence anyone on the fence who was starting to think about voting for MushBrain.

I hope Trump comes out on stage tonight, looks over at Biden and says, "How are you doing Big Guy?".

At all? Meh, that's probably wishful thinking on your part. Is it going to sway those die hard liberals? No way, but it could certainly influence anyone on the fence who was starting to think about voting for MushBrain.

Not wishful thinking at all. I benefit much more than probably just about all of you if Trump wins, but my conscience won’t let me vote for him.

Reactions: imherdfan
Without it mentioning Trump, does this concern any liberal on here? Even before this came out, it was obvious that Biden clearly lied when he said he never spoke to Hunter about his business dealings. Now, we have foreign policy being compromised because Biden is taking bribes to meet with foreign business leaders from all over the world. He openly admitted to a quid pro quo with Ukraine (something that Trump was falsely accused of and impeached over), and yet the media is silent and big liberal tech is working hard to keep this information off the internet. This should concern everybody.

The first part, if true, is concerning. The second part, as I have gone over before, is not. It was no different than what multiple world organizations were doing regarding that prosecutor. You're so far gone that you can't understand that.

The first part, if true, is concerning. The second part, as I have gone over before, is not. It was no different than what multiple world organizations were doing regarding that prosecutor. You're so far gone that you can't understand that.
It’s only gonna get worse for the big guy. As The story develops I believe we’re going to find that the big guy was taking money,And has been compromised by foreign governments. Hunter Biden’s laptop knows!

Reactions: 19MU88
122474087_986861908491725_1813243841517701080_o.jpg

Why don't you use a more recent picture?

Maybe you should ask the media, when they use preadolescent pics of thugs like Treyvon Martin. "Him just wittle guy...him just wanted some Skittles and Sprite before going to trade baseball cards..."

Both are very concerning. I know you want to ignore the fact that the prosecutor in question was investigating Burisma but it’s true. That’s not even debatable. Biden demanded they fire him or else he would withhold $1 billion. That’s an awful convenient coincidence. That’s as crooked as you can get. Real crooked too...not fake crooked like Trump.

is this it?

d10adc6210532eb6eedecde2fedfb8.jpg

Yes. Suddenly, he isn't this clean-cut, honorable young man. He is an obese, alcoholic looking slob who needs to trim his neckline.

Both are very concerning. I know you want to ignore the fact that the prosecutor in question was investigating Burisma but it’s true. That’s not even debatable. Biden demanded they fire him or else he would withhold $1 billion.

I haven't overlooked that at all. The reality is that the prosecutor was so corrupt that multiple world organizations withheld financial support to the Ukraine until that prosecutor was removed. So you don't fault the world organizations that did this, but you do fault Biden for doing the same exact thing? Brilliant position.

So you don't fault the world organizations that did this,

It's a problem, but nowhere near the issue of our own country's elected official using taxpayer funds to extort someone with intent of saving his son's ass.

It's a problem, but nowhere near the issue of our own country's elected official using taxpayer funds to extort someone with intent of saving his son's ass.

How the fvck is it a problem? The guy was indicted for corruption! It's a problem that multiple world organizations refuse to send aid to a country knowing that it will be funneled through corruption who will pocket some of it? That's not a problem! It's a great thing.

Only a deplorable would consider it a problem that multiple world organizations are not wasting our tax payer money by passing it through a corrupt government.

Reactions: Herd1972
Yes. Suddenly, he isn't this clean-cut, honorable young man. He is an obese, alcoholic looking slob who needs to trim his neckline.

I haven't overlooked that at all. The reality is that the prosecutor was so corrupt that multiple world organizations withheld financial support to the Ukraine until that prosecutor was removed. So you don't fault the world organizations that did this, but you do fault Biden for doing the same exact thing? Brilliant position.
Ok, he is 48 years old. I didn't pick the first picture. It was on media.

It is becoming apparent the Biden family was laundering money for Access to the VP and the govt of the USA>

The Wall Street Journal newsroom has found that texts and emails recently given to the publication by Tony Bobulinski, a former business partner of Hunter Biden, the son of Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden, provide no evidence that Joe ever used his political standing as a former vice president to aid Hunter's business dealings in China.....

Following the publication of the opinion article, Wall Street Journal reporters Andrew Duehren and James T. Areddy wrote a news article stating, "The venture—set up in 2017 after Mr. Biden left the vice presidency and before his presidential campaign—never received proposed funds from the Chinese company or completed any deals, according to people familiar with the matter. Corporate records reviewed by The Wall Street Journal show no role for Joe Biden."

The Wall Street Journal newsroom has found that texts and emails recently given to the publication by Tony Bobulinski, a former business partner of Hunter Biden, the son of Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden, provide no evidence that Joe ever used his political standing as a former vice president to aid Hunter's business dealings in China.....

Yeah? Well my cousin's dog let out a big yelp when he saw Biden denying these accusations during the debate, so I'm sure this shall serve as the same level of proof as the wall street journal.

AHAHAHAHA!! GTFO with this nonsense. You fvcking retarded ass liberals really think anyone outside of the FBI is going to exonerate Biden of this?

You can quote all the sources you like, but that still doesn't change the fact that Biden is up to his ears in corruption right now. There's physical evidence, and each day I would expect they are going to release more and more.

Yeah? Well my cousin's dog let out a big yelp when he saw Biden denying these accusations during the debate, so I'm sure this shall serve as the same level of proof as the wall street journal.

AHAHAHAHA!! GTFO with this nonsense. You fvcking retarded ass liberals really think anyone outside of the FBI is going to exonerate Biden of this?

You can quote all the sources you like, but that still doesn't change the fact that Biden is up to his ears in corruption right now. There's physical evidence, and each day I would expect they are going to release more and more.

Lock him up!
Lock him up!
Benghazi!!
Durham knows!
Trey! Trey!

What part of "lesser of 2 evils" confused you??
I am guess you're the one who is confused voting for the lesser of two evils is still voting for evil.

Just look at the phrase itself. The phrase indicates that there are two evils, one just being not as evil but it is still evil.

I am guess you're the one who is confused voting for the lesser of two evils is still voting for evil.

Just look at the phrase itself. The phrase indicates that there are two evils, one just being not as evil but it is still evil.

Nope. You're an idiot. I said "IF I'm forced to choose between the lesser of 2 evils,". Biden is human, the liar in chief is a monster.

Nope. You're an idiot. I said "IF I'm forced to choose between the lesser of 2 evils,". Biden is human, the liar in chief is a monster.
And you my good sir are a useful idiot on his way out the door. Durham and Hunter Biden‘s laptop knows!

And you my good sir are a useful idiot on his way out the door. Durham and Hunter Biden‘s laptop knows!

You have about 10 days on here, moron. Say your goodbyes while you can. extragreen knows!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT