ADVERTISEMENT

Party before country

Notice they are asking Biden to drop out of the race but not resign the presidency.

They are not worried about his ability to lead this country they are only worried about his ability to win the election.
It's not a hard concept to grasp. I've been saying it for years, and it's the mindset of many, including me: Anybody is better than trump. Biden is shit, but he's less damaging to the country than trump. Kamala would be severely underqualified, but again, anybody but trump. Gavin? It's not his time yet, but anybody is better than trump. Sisters? Probably not fit to hold office, but again, ABT: Anybody But trump.

It's not a hard concept to grasp. I've been saying it for years, and it's the mindset of many, including me: Anybody is better than trump. Biden is shit, but he's less damaging to the country than trump. Kamala would be severely underqualified, but again, anybody but trump. Gavin? It's not his time yet, but anybody is better than trump. Sisters? Probably not fit to hold office, but again, ABT: Anybody But trump.
False

This thread is not about Trump. It's about the Dems and their unwillingness to give up power. If they thought for one minute that Biden could win the election there would be no talk of him dropping out.

Reactions: 30CAT
Damn.

Trump broke you.

Damn.

Trump broke you.
Sad to see. I could see it from of those small noodle spined younger people you see around now and from the gay lumberjack looking dudes. And, crazy liberal women. But, a big old boy like him? Played some ball. Rich. This is bad. Broke him bad.

Reactions: 30CAT
He's trotted/trotting out Amber Rose, Hulk Hogan, Kid Rock, and Linda McMahon . . . still waiting to hear how you deplorables defend that.

He's trotted/trotting out Amber Rose, Hulk Hogan, Kid Rock, and Linda McMahon . . . still waiting to hear how you deplorables defend that.
8xho7x.jpg

POLICIES dumbass. Polices. Other than JD Vance, I couldn't give two Pukelosis about who "trotted" out. Trump's policies are 100% better for our country than the commie left's, Pedo-puss.

It's a damned, dirty, shame that you put team and hatred before your country.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT