ADVERTISEMENT

Pedo-Joe says he created 15,000 new jobs. Lol!

The fake news from both of them is appalling.

Biden claimed that the Border Patrol endorsed him. They didn't. They endorsed Trump in 2016 and 2020. The Border Patrol did support Biden's bill in February.

trump's claims about "states allowing babies to be born and then killed" is absurdly stupid. He repeated it. trump's claim about the "lowest taxes ever, the greatest economy ever . . . other countries were copying what we did with the economy."

The difference is that I think Biden just doesn't know any better while trump knows he is lying.

Reactions: 30CAT
"Number one"

Is that how Pedo-Joe starts every sentence?

He's also bashing American voters. Dumbass.

I must say, I like how the debate is being handled. I think their rules hurt Pedo-Joe though. He constantly has an "I'm lost" look on his face.

The Virginia governor before Youkin did endorse a bill for post birth abortion.
Yes, but that's not what trump said. He mentioned "Virginia" twice, but he said "states" (plural) allowed that (no state does) and Democratic states have been doing that (they haven't).

It's hard to fact-check Biden, because it's hard to understand what he is trying to say or his point. On the other hand, trump could have a point, but it all goes to hell when he claims something he did was the best in history without giving specifics.

This should be an absolutely layup for trump, and he's simply not taking advantage of it. Biden's grade is N/A, because it's hard to judge him based on not understanding what he's trying to articulate. trump is at a D grade, because this should have been very easy for him, and he's just not doing it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT