ADVERTISEMENT

Pelosi calls for 25th Amendment, impeachment to remove Trump

If i were Trump I would declassify all kind of shit. I would tell every piece of dirt on the congressmen and others. They were after him from day 1. I would say how do you like that now mother ****ers.

Reactions: johns1124
If i were Trump I would declassify all kind of shit. I would tell every piece of dirt on the congressmen and others. They were after him from day 1. I would say how do you like that now mother ****ers.

You're an idiot.

Maybe old drunk bug eyes ought to go down there and remove him herself.

Would you also declassify Trump's Epstein Island visits?

The idea here is to ban him from future office. A decent high school social studies student would be able to figure that out.
they are afraid of him or anyone like him, not because of his action or what happened yesterday, he is threat to their little club

**** em, that is the whole issue. He exposed them for what they are and how bad our system is broken

But why?

Dont dems win by him splitting the Republican Party in 2022/2024?

The why is there are some things that cannot go unpunished. An unprecedented attack on our institutional democratic norms? You have to send a message. Frankly if it were up to me he would swing from a rope, but I am admittedly archaic and overly punitive.

The how it gets down is Mitch and the more sane Senate Republicans do not want the exact scenario you suggested. Sometimes you have to purge your party, and it is best to cut the head off the snake....and give notice to the wannabe snakes.

It would be interesting to see the arguments for and against holding a Senate trial after the official has left office. Personally I have no issue with it. Article 1 Section 3 includes disqualification for a reason. And think about it in terms of an official that resigns before the Senate could conclude a trial but take a shot again in few years...I don't think the Founders would have been keen on that sort of iron-clad escape hatch.

Reactions: Chevy1
The why is there are some things that cannot go unpunished. An unprecedented attack on our institutional democratic norms? You have to send a message. Frankly if it were up to me he would swing from a rope, but I am admittedly archaic and overly punitive.

The how it gets down is Mitch and the more sane Senate Republicans do not want the exact scenario you suggested. Sometimes you have to purge your party, and it is best to cut the head off the snake....and give notice to the wannabe snakes.

It would be interesting to see the arguments for and against holding a Senate trial after the official has left office. Personally I have no issue with it. Article 1 Section 3 includes disqualification for a reason. And think about it in terms of an official that resigns before the Senate could conclude a trial but take a shot again in few years...I don't think the Founders would have been keen on that sort of iron-clad escape hatch.

Dude, they would make a martyr out of him. They are not that dumb. They would get nothing done for years. Do you think Biden and the gang want to spend that amount of time on a Senate trial for Trump? Nothing else would get done. Mitch also has to know it would completely destroy the Republican Party.

Dude, they would make a martyr out of him. They are not that dumb. They would get nothing done for years. Do you think Biden and the gang want to spend that amount of time on a Senate trial for Trump? Nothing else would get done. Mitch also has to know it would completely destroy the Republican Party.
GOPs already on life support

Mitch also has to know it would completely destroy the Republican Party.

Kill, or purge? There's a big difference.

There's another angle you are not thinking about: Biden would probably like to marginalize the real lefties in his party. Both Joe and Mitch need to stifle about ten Senators, then they could cut some deals and get it back to how it used to be. Even bring back earmarks...that would grease the skids and punish the radicals.

Reactions: Chevy1 and Herd1972
Biden would probably like to marginalize the real lefties in his party.
source.gif

Reactions: mlblack16.
Kill, or purge? There's a big difference.

There's another angle you are not thinking about: Biden would probably like to marginalize the real lefties in his party. Both Joe and Mitch need to stifle about ten Senators, then they could cut some deals and get it back to how it used to be. Even bring back earmarks...that would grease the skids and punish the radicals.
I hate to tell you this, but Joe Biden is the President on paper only.

The only people who are going to get punished is the middle working class. Dems are in bed with the govt cronies and wall street elites and throw bones to the lower class welfare recipients.

You really might be an idiot.

There's a reason he is picking Obama retreads...he's a Third Way guy, same as the Clintons and Obama.

I understand you think Obama was some radical, because he is black, has a weird name, and the possibility you really are an idiot.

You and @raleighherdfan , who is certifiably an idiot, seem to forget the complaints that Harris is an Aunt Tom.

Biden is not puppet of the radical left. It's ridiculous to think so.

Biden is to the right of Obama. He is an older, less cool Bill Clinton. Except he does have a nice C2 Corvette, which beats an El Camino any day.

The only people who are going to get punished is the middle working class. Dems are in bed with the govt cronies and wall street elites and throw bones to the lower class welfare recipients.

Uncle Joe is lucky to know where he is when he gets up in the morning. That's why I now endorse the real president elect.....KHarris.

This is ultimately why I switched my allegiance to Dem policy. Who has a desire to exist with the middle class? Be a part of the winners, who design and distribute the policies which keep the majority miserably dependent. The best part of being a dem is all you need to do is acknowledge "unfairness" and then throw a little cash around demonstrating you "care". You're then left alone by the mobs that dont understand they are supporting their own demise by putting people in positions that are building the glass ceilings to keep them away. Be above the glass ceiling, herdman, before they are built. Now is your opportunity.

You really might be an idiot.

There's a reason he is picking Obama retreads...he's a Third Way guy, same as the Clintons and Obama.

I understand you think Obama was some radical, because he is black, has a weird name, and the possibility you really are an idiot.

You and @raleighherdfan , who is certifiably an idiot, seem to forget the complaints that Harris is an Aunt Tom.

Biden is not puppet of the radical left. It's ridiculous to think so.

Biden is to the right of Obama. He is an older, less cool Bill Clinton. Except he does have a nice C2 Corvette, which beats an El Camino any day.
Obama is a radical, not because of color or name. But he is a pot stirrer. There is a reason he stayed in DC

As for BIden, he is not competent now to know the difference. He is not running that show

Biden is not puppet of the radical left. It's ridiculous to think so
Bahahahahaha

Of course he's not a "puppet". He's bragging about being the most progressive.

Joe Biden Says He'd Be The 'Most Progressive' President in History, Tells Bernie Sanders to 'Disown' Misogynistic Supporters (newsweek.com)

Even the WP laughs at the "Moderate" label. But hey. Dont get me wrong. I'm lining up for all the freebies I can get. Go Harris!!!!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...ent-is-moderate-his-agenda-is-transformative/

I think they took a few of them together.

Only you're not worried about anyone other than Trump. If that's not a clear and present case of Trump Derangement Syndrome, then I don't know what is.

He's bragging about being the most progressive

Most progressive President? It's not exactly a high bar to clear in modern times. Obviously, Lincoln is the most progressive POTUS in history if you judge them by the times in which they lived.

The real question is, who will be the most fascist? Will there be another putsch? Will Trump write a book in prison, and will it sell more copies than Mein Kompf? Perhaps, as their are more than 10 million of you fascists in America today.

Perhaps, as their are more than 10 million of you fascists in America today.
Why do you think I joined the Dem party? Damn right we are going to forcibly cleanse and eradicate the US of GOP/Trump/conservative voters. We need to put this government back into the hands of the Dem party!!!

Awesome, I will save money...I bet I can get Obama to autograph it for free.

Do that and I'll trade you for a jock strap autographed by John Holliday. It's not in my possession yet, but I know I can steal it from Coach Stowers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT