ADVERTISEMENT

Pennsylvania guide to gender pronouns for students

johns1124

Gold Buffalo
Aug 13, 2004

• Binary Gender: The faulty concept that there are only two genders: male and female.
  • Genderqueer: A broad descriptor many people use to indicate a person does not identify as either male or female.

Gender Doesn't Limit YouOpens In A New Window, Teaching Tolerance – This curriculum includes six lessons developed by educators in Austin, Tx., and researchers at the Gender and Racial Attitudes Lab at the University of Texas at Austin, and examines ways that students can disrupt and address gender bullying and harassment.

Toolkit for Creating a Gender-Neutral Day, Opens In A New WindowTeaching Tolerance – This toolkit provides planning and implementation resources for hosting a gender-neutral day in classrooms. (State sponsored x-dressing day)

"Pennsylvania Coalition Against Domestic Violence (PCADV) – Provides information and resources related to prevention education and for teens and young adults, including links to reviewed curricula that promotes healthy relationships and combats gender-based violence and abuse."

My commentary: WTF is up with the attitude, if you disagree with us you are promoting violence and are a racist. Just because you disagree with someone's philosophy does not mean you are a
bigot, intolerant, or racist. Simply means you disagree! But if course that doesn't fit their narrative. They know they cannot logically justify their BS, so its easier to profess racism or being a bigot on someone who disagrees in order to shame them into thinking positively about their agendas.

• Haha
Reactions: ThunderCat98
I don't know a single redneck friend of mine that participates in this stupid pronoun shit. Probably get their ass kicked if they tried to pull something like that, and deservingly so.

94% of the country doesn't do this shit. greed, let's talk wood on Friday.

• Haha
Reactions: WV-FAN
I don't know a single redneck friend of mine that participates in this stupid pronoun shit. Probably get their ass kicked if they tried to pull something like that, and deservingly so.

That's the F'ed up part less than 3% of American Society falls into that group, but the other 97% has to bend themselves over backward to accommodate the 3%. Ridicules!

That's the F'ed up part less than 3% of American Society falls into that group, but the other 97% has to bend themselves over backward to accommodate the 3%. Ridicules!
The Democrats bow to it.

The Democrats bow to it.

That's because we allow them to play their game.

In Fact.... I watched this again....

Not once during that exchange did the Professor mention Pansexual Furries, Not even once!!!

I think she is racist and is promoting violence against the Furries by not acknowledging they exist.
Any sort of violence against that group I will firmly put it on Prof. Bridges the bigot!

Negative Snotlicker. the pattern is full.

Supposedly, English is one of the most difficult languages to learn. Imagine learning it now with a ton of new rules.

• Haha
Reactions: KyMUfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT