ADVERTISEMENT

People’s Moderator

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
What are your thoughts about allowing red-on-the-head-like-the-dick-on-a-dog to post on this board?

I know that he’s a traitor, little bitch, and a classless piece of shit who twice tried picking physical fights with another poster at Marshall events, but it would be fun to mock him over here for acting like a whiny cvnt on the paid board.

What are your thoughts about allowing red-on-the-head-like-the-dick-on-a-dog to post on this board?

I know that he’s a traitor, little bitch, and a classless piece of shit who twice tried picking physical fights with another poster at Marshall events, but it would be fun to mock him over here for acting like a whiny cvnt on the paid board.
I saw that on the thread about the App State running back. Not sure what he was whining about. Was a decent thread. Then he stepped in there at the end . I may have to give him a warning. Old owner or not, doesn't matter.

Technically, he didn’t try to pick a fight. He acted like he wanted to, but wouldn’t even when offered a free first shot (or at least the offer of one).

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Technically, he didn’t try to pick a fight. He acted like he wanted to, but wouldn’t even when offered a free first shot (or at least the offer of one).
Oh not good. If you go to pick and fight and the the other guy offers the first free shot you are in a pickle. You either take the shot and usually if the guy you are picking the fight on offers the first free shot he is going to kick your ass because he thanks he can take your shot. Or you don't take the shot and then everyone knows the guy offered the free shot and you didn't take it because you don't think you actually win.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT