ADVERTISEMENT

People...some don’t ever grow up

What a tool, especially after accepting the ball from the kid. If I was the first guy, I would have turned around the thrown the ball at the old man as hard as I could.

What a tool, especially after accepting the ball from the kid. If I was the first guy, I would have turned around the thrown the ball at the old man as hard as I could.
If I had been the first guy, the one that beat him to the ball, I would have never gotten the ball in the first place, because I would have never bothered getting out of my seat. Just stay there with my $9 baseball park beer.

Getting a foul ball at a Nationals game got me blown.

Was with a girl sitting in the front row along the third baseline. A foul ball had ricocheted to the third base ump. I, unlike 99.9% of the rest of the fans at the game, knew the umpire's first name. So I yelled it when he got the ball, then stood up and pointed to the little kid (not mine) sitting next to me. The ump tossed me the ball, I immediately gave it to the kid, and in the eyes of the people in my section, my dick was about four feet long for how smooth I was handling that.

Took the girl home, fed her a few million brothers of a future Heisman winner, and then I never saw KyMUfan's daughter again.

Last edited:
84c323408b422a0cfa7494fa8b72b8ff.gif

How did he think get robbed in the first place? It hit the dude who ended up with it hands first.

Reactions: GK4Herd
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT