ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING Per Chuck Landon Ajdin Penava has signed with an agent

You mean his homeland? I’m sure he will adjust just fine
e37.png

Hate to keep using this meme, but damn, it's Herdalicious, bro. He's only been providing a little sarcastic humor to the board since April 3rd, 2007.

e37.png

Hate to keep using this meme, but damn, it's Herdalicious, bro. He's only been providing a little sarcastic humor to the board since April 3rd, 2007.

I read it as he got the joke and was answering it sarcastically because I believe the message of the joke is off point.

For a guy from Europe , making a hell of a living playing basketball in Europe probably isn't considered a bad thing. Probably sounds pretty damn good.

Translation of my post:

"It makes sense that a European player might opt to spend 2018-19 in a European pro league instead of the NCAA, as he prepares himself to maybe play in the NBA someday."

Reactions: Herdmeister
I think very highly of Peneva. However, I find this move to be risky. I mean he just really emerged this season as a really good player. The NBA is extremely hard to get to. I mean playing in Europe is fine if he doesn't make it here. I just think he would have had a decent chance after one more season here. Leaving with a year of eligibility is a huge crap roll IMO. If this is true i wish him the best.
Like football, everyone wants to play in the NFL nobody says I want to play in Canada if i could have had a chance to play in the US.

Last edited:
Reactions: W-S HerdFan
The fact that Bennett & Cook will be getting minutes next season may have helped in his decision to forgo his senior year? Pure speculation on my part with no factual information. I hope he earned his degree because basketball is short term.

Herdzilla22 in Charlotte

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
Just a rumor. I don't have any specifics or confirmation, but I'd heard there was an issue about classroom attendance.

The fact that Bennett & Cook will be getting minutes next season may have helped in his decision to forgo his senior year? Pure speculation on my part with no factual information. I hope he earned his degree because basketball is short term.

Herdzilla22 in Charlotte

Not to piss in the corn flakes but I wlll believe it when I see it - when a healthy and in shape Bennett and Cook take the floor for the Herd.

Hate to see Peneva go. Does he have his degree already?

Reactions: Clarence Woodworth
Bennett has all the tools he just has got to lay off the tudors and McDonald’s and Taco Bell and kfc and 5 guys and Burger King.
Even if the plan is to only ply him 5-10 at a time that does us no good if he’s always hurt with foot ankle issues

Reactions: TwolfHerdfan
ADVERTISEMENT