ADVERTISEMENT

Perfect Choice

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
This JD Vance kid seems like a perfect fit for trump's partner. I mean, of course, other than the horrible things that Vance said about trump for multiple years which rivals the worst comments even any Democrat has said about it.

So why is JD a great choice? Because he lies as much as trump.

Take a look at JD's commercial below. What is the problem with what he claims? His mother was getting her drugs by stealing them from the hospital where she worked. She was taking drugs that were assigned to patients. Those weren't coming from illegals crossing the border. So why is JD lying about that?

Reactions: ThunderCat98
I'm not going to wait to be the first one to reply within the 48 hour rule. I'm giving this one a bump to the top, just so my friend rifle won't suffer further humiliation like he's encountered over on HN. Help me out here fellow deplorables and give him a 'like', regardless of the W-S quality like post.

I'm not going to wait to be the first one to reply within the 48 hour rule. I'm giving this one a bump to the top, just so my friend rifle won't suffer further humiliation like he's encountered over on HN. Help me out here fellow deplorables and give him a 'like', regardless of the W-S quality like post.
Try to be smarter. That is, by far, the slowest board, yet of my first page threads, these are the number of responses:

1) 39
2) 10
3) 11
4) 15
5) 9
6) 8
7) 1
8) 10
9) 0 (with three likes)
10) 5 (most recent thread on the board)

For what are mostly troll threads on a dead board, those are solid numbers.

Now, let's look at the threads you have started and the responses. I'll even count your responses since you need all of the help you can get:

1) 3
2) 20 (not surprisingly, the thread title was about me, which is why it has so many responses)
3) 2
4) 28 (not surprisingly, the thread title was about me, which is why it has so many responses)
5) 1
6) 1
7) 7
8) 1
9) 3
10) 10 (not surprisingly, the thread title was about me, which is why it has so many responses)
11) 2
12) 9
13) 7
14) 3
15) 0
16) 1

Out of your last 16 threads, only three of them have reached double-digit responses, and all three were about me. What does that show? That even when I am not posting threads, I am still what everybody wants to talk about. What else does it show? That except for me, nothing you post is interesting to anybody else.

This is pretty fvcking damning to you as a poster and to your attempt against me in this thread. With that amount of conclusive data, there really is no way to look at it other than what I just said.

Since you're fond of 'likes', let's take a look at them:

riflearm2
37,052 posts, with 6,268 likes. That's hitting at a 0.169 average.

Michiganherd
16,378 posts, with 8,394 likes. 0.513 average, which is better than Ted Williams.

All of that with only 44% of the posts when it comes to numbers. I can only assume Fever stole some of your likes.

Something doesn’t mention that many posts in his threads are his, or people simply making fun of his condition.

riflearm2
37,052 posts, with 6,268 likes. That's hitting at a 0.169 average.

Michiganherd
16,378 posts, with 8,394 likes. 0.513 average, which is better than Ted Williams.

All of that with only 44% of the posts when it comes to numbers. I can only assume Fever stole some of your likes.
Michigan, let me know where you would like your letterman jacket sent to.. Those are Hall of Fame numbers.

• Haha
Reactions: Jartard
Something doesn’t mention that many
English next time, alright, Chachi?

many posts in his threads are his,
Then how do you explain so many threads being about me by other posters? Who else draws that type of power? It's like CNN wanting trump to run knowing it will help their ratings.

Let me dumb this down for you: Many years ago, during a Rivals update, the like numbers got erased. So while the total post count stayed. the likes reset.

Meaning if I had 10k posts and 5k likes at that point, and you had 1k posts and 500 likes, it would have had a much bigger impact on me than you in terms of likes. More, if you haven't noticed, I play the heel role around here (and I do a damn good job at it). Some of it is natural on the board due to the overwhelming number of posters on here being deplorables, which will always side with you.

Those two things, far and away, account for any differences you see.

But we've seen the results from my last 10 threads on the slowest board while looking at your last 16 threads on the busiest board. It's annihilation. Not even a competition.

Then how do you explain so many threads being about me by other posters? Who else draws that type of power? It's like CNN wanting trump to run knowing it will help their ratings.

Let me dumb this down for you: Many years ago, during a Rivals update, the like numbers got erased. So while the total post count stayed. the likes reset.

Meaning if I had 10k posts and 5k likes at that point, and you had 1k posts and 500 likes, it would have had a much bigger impact on me than you in terms of likes. More, if you haven't noticed, I play the heel role around here (and I do a damn good job at it). Some of it is natural on the board due to the overwhelming number of posters on here being deplorables, which will always side with you.

But we've seen the results from my last 10 threads on the slowest board while looking at your last 16 threads on the busiest board. It's annihilation. Not even a competition.
Bull shit. Look at my numbers.

Bull shit. Look at my numbers.
86k posts. Yeah, it says "get a hobby."

But let's look at your last threads, and again, since you need all of the help you can get, I will include your responses in these numbers:

1) 0
2) 7
3) 1
4) 3
5) 2
6) 4
7) 16
8) 92
9) 18
10) 0
11) 11
12) 8

Yeah, not impressive. That's a lot of strikeouts and singles with one homer and a couple of doubles. Five of your 13 threads have three or fewer responses.

Compare to me on this board:

1) 4 (new thread today)
2) 8 (new thread today)
3) 49
4) 48
5) 7
6) 4 (new thread today)
7) 39
8) 8
9) 29
10) 22
11) 18
12) 12
13) 16

That's a hell of a lot of extra base hits. I have no strikeouts, no threads with three or fewer responses, and eight of the 10 threads that have been alive for more than 24 hours have double-digit responses.

The numbers speak for themselves. Michigan gets absolutely no engagement unless he starts a thread about me. You are like Dave Kingman: He struck out nearly 30% of his at bats, but he also finished with 442 home runs. You're the same: Either a home run or a strikeout.

86k posts. Yeah, it says "get a hobby."

But let's look at your last threads, and again, since you need all of the help you can get, I will include your responses in these numbers:

1) 0
2) 7
3) 1
4) 3
5) 2
6) 4
7) 16
8) 92
9) 18
10) 0
11) 11
12) 8

Yeah, not impressive. That's a lot of strikeouts and singles with one homer and a couple of doubles. Five of your 13 threads have three or fewer responses.

Compare to me on this board:

1) 4 (new thread today)
2) 8 (new thread today)
3) 49
4) 48
5) 7
6) 4 (new thread today)
7) 39
8) 8
9) 29
10) 22
11) 18
12) 12
13) 16

That's a hell of a lot of extra base hits. I have no strikeouts, no threads with three or fewer responses, and eight of the 10 threads that have been alive for more than 24 hours have double-digit responses.

The numbers speak for themselves. Michigan gets absolutely no engagement unless he starts a thread about me. You are like Dave Kingman: He struck out nearly 30% of his at bats, but he also finished with 442 home runs. You're the same: Either a home run or a strikeout.
Dave Kingman > Bob Uecker

But, my numbers are more like a combo of Babe Ruth and Ty Cobb. Maybe Willie Mays but a natural swing like Griffey Jr.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: riflearm2
Normally, I would have just dropped the mic and left the stage to a standing ovation, but felt the need to provide one more encore, in acknowledging herdmans accomplishment. Over 68,000 posts here. That's a sure sign of being ultra successful. Elon, Donald J, Brad, and now herdman. So successful and rich they have time to not only be leaders amongst us, but also bless us with their takes on social media.

Look at all those likes herdman has been provided. Brad Smith facebook like numbers 👍

Reactions: i am herdman
If I related every thought I have had since age two, I couldn’t come up with half of 68,000 posts.

This JD Vance kid seems like a perfect fit for trump's partner. I mean, of course, other than the horrible things that Vance said about trump for multiple years which rivals the worst comments even any Democrat has said about it.

So why is JD a great choice? Because he lies as much as trump.

Take a look at JD's commercial below. What is the problem with what he claims? His mother was getting her drugs by stealing them from the hospital where she worked. She was taking drugs that were assigned to patients. Those weren't coming from illegals crossing the border. So why is JD lying about that?

You need to calm down. Maybe looking at some "perky tits" on teenagers, that you've admitted to doing and have pictures of will calm you down, Pedo-puss?

acknowledging herdmans accomplishment. Over 68,000 posts here.
Dyslexic much? He has over 86k posts. You appear to have reversed that number to 68k. I’d tell you to ask Banker for help, but I know that he also struggles with numbers.

An easy way to remember the correct number is that the Mets won the World Series in ‘86.

How does someone who has a dismal like record turn that around to say his numbers are better than MMH.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT