ADVERTISEMENT

Peter Peter Pumpkin Eater

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Tuesday Democrats Will Be a Cheater.

Where will they do it? Pa the likely target or in Atlanta, Ga.

Last edited:
peter-peter-pumpkin-eater-couple-costume-1572228343.jpg

When we get shellacked tomorrow will you all finally give it up on the stolen election thing? If we did it why wouldn’t we do it tomorrow?

When we get shellacked tomorrow will you all finally give it up on the stolen election thing? If we did it why wouldn’t we do it tomorrow?
Nope. Because of the hanky panky in 2020 ans even in 2016. Not giving it up.

Why wouldn’t we cheat in 2022 though?
Not convinced they won’t. I’ll tell you at 3am Wednesday. If Oz and Walker are both up 3-4 points and we have to sit and watch that erode throughout the rest of the week, I’ll think they cheated again.

Not convinced they won’t. I’ll tell you at 3am Wednesday. If Oz and Walker are both up 3-4 points and we have to sit and watch that erode throughout the rest of the week, I’ll think they cheated again.
they are really setting up for it in PA.

They Really want Uncle Fester in there. I know the guy had a stroke but, how could anyone vote for him? Outside of him being off in the head now he is a loser who lived at home. Acts like a working man. He is really just a person who lived off their parents until he was a grown ass man. Now he is genuninely screwed up in the head.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT