ADVERTISEMENT

PGA...first major

These things are so hard to pick. Koepka would be my pick in my league if I haven’t used him yet. I still have DJ as well.

I like DeChambeau to win it, but will be hard to beat Koepka.

My pick: DeChambeau
Darkhorse pick: Hideki Matsuyama

You know I like your dark horse pick.
HP’s green complexes are not very severe so a mediocre putter/solid striker could do well this week.
My brother in law has played HP maybe 250 times and he always gives me a nice scouting report.
Beside the usual suspects I would throw Patrick Cantlay in the mix and a another dark horse, Kevin Streelman.

Big Cat is in the Hunt. If his putter gets hot, look out.

Other than that, I know I am late but I like Schauffalee this week.

Reactions: GK4Herd
Darkhorse pick: Hideki Matsuyama

He golfs, too? Guy was a hell of a baseball player.

7XbDoTW.png

Big Cat is in the Hunt. If his putter gets hot, look out.

Other than that, I know I am late but I like Schauffalee this week.
His putter was hot yesterday. That's what saved him.

He needs to stay out of that damn rough. Stuff is as thick as I've ever seen it at the PGA. It's basically a stroke penalty.

Love the Harding Park set-up. Very cool looking course.

I was visiting a buddy in Tampa when Matsui was still playing and we decided to catch a Rays/Yankees game. Sat in left field and listened to a bunch of old white Yankees fans holler "Godzilla!" in a Japanese accent for nine innings. Was pure hell.
Never happened. New Yorkers aren’t racist and would never do such a thing. They were probably braves fans dressed up as Yankees fans because only southern a are racist

Never happened. New Yorkers aren’t racist and would never do such a thing. They were probably braves fans dressed up as Yankees fans because only southern a are racist

Stick to giving body rubs to adolescents. You aren't good at the humor stuff or the intelligence stuff.

I've never claimed that New Yorkers aren't racist. I've also never claimed that racism is only in the south. What I have claimed - and what is obvious to anyone with any sort of national experience - is that racism is far more engrained, far more accepted, and far wider in the south than in the north.

For your comment that referring to Matsui as "Godzilla" is racist, you should learn that he was nicknamed that before ever coming to the U.S. He appeared in an actual Godzilla movie for about 30 seconds before he ever played in the U.S., moron.

Unbelievable a chink is leading one of our tournaments. They done killed thousands of us, stole our shit and all. Reelect trump, because he's about to put a boot in their ass.

Anybody seen my friend Fungus? Let him know the barrel fire is raging. Cut down a bunch of limbs off the pines backing the property and that sumdabitch is raging. Them pines burn hot and fast, and with the right weed buzz, it almost reminds you of snap, crackle and pop. At least it does me, but I've also had eight beers with my supper. Corn bread and beans.

Unbelievable a chink is leading one of our tournaments. They done killed thousands of us, stole our shit and all. Reelect trump, because he's about to put a boot in their ass.

Anybody seen my friend Fungus? Let him know the barrel fire is raging. Cut down a bunch of limbs off the pines backing the property and that sumdabitch is raging. Them pines burn hot and fast, and with the right weed buzz, it almost reminds you of snap, crackle and pop. At least it does me, but I've also had eight beers with my supper. Corn bread and beans.

No crowds and it is in California. We need some rednecks to talk trash and trash talk in the chinks backswing.

I was at Pigeon Forge years ago and we were on about our 8th time on the slick track. Well they let two gooks start out front and they though they were going to win. I heard two or three good old boys say put them in the wall. They spun one out and wrecked the other so hard it turned him over and gas spilled gas out of the go cart. All over the track. They closed it down. Kicked two of the good old boys out. They were cussing and throwing their hats. Had to old one of them back. People were clapping like it was the Daytona 500. But, they did what they had to do. No way they were going to let Hop Sing and his cousin win that down there in Tennessee. High fives going on.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
And best of all is West Coast golf in prime time during summer.

Regardless of opinion about SF and Cal the pictures are spectacular.

Despite all of the nuttiness I really enjoy visiting SF and Cal in general.

Reactions: Chevy1
And best of all is West Coast golf in prime time during summer.

Regardless of opinion about SF and Cal the pictures are spectacular.

Despite all of the nuttiness I really enjoy visiting SF and Cal in general.
California looks awesome. Their politics are weird but it is a beautiful state.

Reactions: GreenDuke
Did you know Harding Park is a public course? Did you also know that it fell into disrepair and was the parking lot for the 98 Open at Olympic? And did you know a DEMOCRAT fought to get it restored and added to the Tour? :D
Never thought about it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT