ADVERTISEMENT

Philadelphia reinstates mask mandate.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Liberals and blue states are losers. Simply losers and control freaks. I have no desitre to even go to places like that anymore. Menawhile their residents flock to the south and other places. Full of them leaving and vacationing down south.

These people in blues states are lunatics.

Liberals and blue states are losers. Simply losers and control freaks. I have no desitre to even go to places like that anymore. Menawhile their residents flock to the south and other places. Full of them leaving and vacationing down south.

These people in blues states are lunatics.
I make it a priority to outwardly mock and humiliate mask-wearers.

As they walk by you, look them in the eyes and say "hey man, stay safe out there."

Two of my friends in Boston this weekend to run the marathon Monday. In a group text they said they were the only two people on the train not wearing masks. I'll never visit Boston again. Or NYC, or Philly, or LA.

I make it a priority to outwardly mock and humiliate mask-wearers.

As they walk by you, look them in the eyes and say "hey man, stay safe out there."

Two of my friends in Boston this weekend to run the marathon Monday. In a group text they said they were the only two people on the train not wearing masks. I'll never visit Boston again. Or NYC, or Philly, or LA.
I don't get it. That mask is useless. Plus, move on with it. Why would they be still wearing it? Why?

Reactions: ThunderCat98
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT