Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Right Before Kickoff

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I picked Monday. Rice's players are sitting in Texas right now thinking about that looooooong trip to cold-ass Huntington, and then that looooooong trip back, and "hey we're primarily focused on winning our division...."

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
I picked Monday. Rice's players are sitting in Texas right now thinking about that looooooong trip to cold-ass Huntington, and then that looooooong trip back, and "hey we're primarily focused on winning our division...."

They have a few days to pray on the sympathies of Commish Judy and her League Office minions. You know those folks like to take care of their Texas "pets"!

Rumor on CUSA board is that on Monday, Conference will make some changes in games this weekend.

One change already announced: UAB at MTSU next Sunday.

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
One change already announced: UAB at MTSU next Sunday.
4oasy2.jpg

Right now, I believe UAB needs games to be eligible for the League championship. They lead the West based on winning percentage but have played very few league games. UTSA is the only other real contender in that Division and has completed their season, playing 11 games total (something like 5-2 in league play).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT