ADVERTISEMENT

Pieces of Shit Deplorables

Not to mention a human being with a family and in the only country he's ever really known. But let's not let that into the discussion.
I am sorry to hear that. He was illegal. Unfortunate, but he was illegal as were his parents and he had been deferred since 2009.

Last edited:
I am sorry to hear that. He was illegal. Unfortunate, but he was illegal

Ok. 2 can play that game. I'm sorry that it's true, but abortion is legal. Unfortunate, but legal.

Now you can stop believing abortion is wrong. Ok?

Ok. 2 can play that game. I'm sorry that it's true, but abortion is legal. Unfortunate, but legal.

Now you can stop believing abortion is wrong. Ok?

The law is the law. Abortion is legal and this guy was illegal.

Go figure. Greed can’t make an argument on the topic so he attempts to change the premise of the thread.

Abortion?? For fvck sake. It’s the central pillar to his political party’s platform and he’s going to archive Herdman’s comments on it currently being the law for future use?

How about we just look at Greed’s admitted actions and actual words:

Never hired a legal minority because someone else (the govt) didn’t pay him to do it. (Talk about being on the wrong side of history). There is the real bigotry and racism.

Yeah, all you 10 year olds listen up!! Don't come here with your parents. Stay in Mexico on your own!!
Sounds like a classic case of bad parenting decisions. They should have known the impact of breaking the law would have on their kids. What if, your parents went on a murdering spree, and got caught? Who's going to take care of little 10 year old Greed? Likely other, law abiding family members. The solution is simple. Don't break the law, if you cannot pay the price. The 40 year old in question can move his family back to the home land, and can contribute to MMGA.

Why do libs care more about mexicans than fellow americans? Why do libs care more for Mexicans than border security? Why do libs care more for people in hollywood than their own neighbors. Dont answer any question with a question. Thats what kids do.

Sorry, the guy was here illegally, breaking the law, and he got caught.

His family can go back to live with him in the country where he has citenzship. Assuming they want to be together. IF they love him, they is what they will do. If not, they are making a choice. They love the USA more than they love him. That is up to them, not me. He was illegal.

Really at the end of the day, it is not my problem. He got caught.

Maybe that sends a CFM(clear ****ing message). Come here and be legal.

I don't hate the guy but it is time to fix our country.

besides, over the last week we have learned that none of these countries are shitholes, so why not deport them and let their family choose to be with them.

Reactions: WV-FAN
Alot of immigrants say what trump says about their countries. He being president he is not being presidential when talking like that. Whatever that means. Old Bill had sex with the Israelis in the other room. Some thought that was not being presidential. Well JFK would disagree as would roosevelt and Johnson. CNN doesnt report the news. They give their personel opinion.Fox the same way only they are not trying to wreck the goverment.

Why do libs care more about mexicans than fellow americans? Why do libs care more for Mexicans than border security?

Why do cons care more about russians more than fellow Americans? Why do cons care more about russians than protecting voting integrity? Why do cons elect movie and tv stars as president? Don't ask silly questions, it's what kids do.

Fox the same way only they are not trying to wreck the goverment.

I'd like to take this moment to thank Fox News for being so gracious while Obama was in office. They certainly lived up to their fair and balanced philosophy.

It's sad to see this administration dividing up families. We don't punish kids(at the time) for the sins of their parents. This man may not have been American by birth, but his kids are American and so is his wife. I thought conservatives always preach family values and how a household needs to have both parents. I know you cons see this as he is illegal and has to go. But I wonder, how many laws have some of you broken...

can you shmucks fathom how many heads would explode at CNN if trump picked up an apple and said, "THIS is an apple!" they'd be like, "oh, hell no, that's a banana!!!"

Reactions: 19MU88
can you shmucks fathom how many heads would explode at CNN if trump picked up an apple and said, "THIS is an apple!" they'd be like, "oh, hell no, that's a banana!!!"

Cheetos continually picks up an apple and claims it's a banana. When the press points out it's really an apple, cons blame the.press.

Cheetos continually picks up an apple and claims it's a banana. When the press points out it's really an apple, cons blame the.press.

which one's the apple, which one's the banana, and what is the other, an appnana, or banapple?

C5l1cvAXQAAIbxU.jpg

Reactions: 19MU88
"ICE had to force him out of the country and separate him from his children and wife."

NOBODY IS SEPERATING THEM - IF ITS SUCH A PROBLEM
THE WIFE AND CHILDREN CAN GO TO MEXICO WITH HIM.
NOBODY IS KEEPING THEM APART.

AND WITH ALL THE EDUCATION AND TRAINING THEY HAVE
ALL RECIEVED HERE - THE SHOULD BE VERY PROSPEROUS
IN MEXICO - OR WHEREVER.

Nice work Rifle, spending the majority of your day, googling feverishly what the rules are for acquiring citizenship in this country.

You've already used this attempt against me in multiple other topics. So, you're telling me that I didn't know you guys were wrong, but I said you were wrong, then I Googled it to see how you guys were wrong? Just because you're stupid doesn't mean I am . . . nor does it mean everyone else is to think your claim is even remotely accurate.

I suppose landscaping is too specialized of a profession and the guy couldn't have ever found similar work back in his home country? He could have brought his family with him to live until he could acquire citizenship.

The question isn't if he could have found work in Mexico. That has no relevance.

A child who was brought here illegally should not be deported 30 years later if he has no criminal record.

Why are none of you answering this question: if you had been brought here illegally at 10 years of age, at what age would you have left your wife and children for 10 years? The reason none of you will answer that is because you wouldn't have left them. It is exactly why we need major immigration reform (just like major gun reform). All of you are too cowardly and too afraid admitting that will go against your ancient party's platform.

You've already used this attempt against me in multiple other topics. So, you're telling me that I didn't know you guys were wrong, but I said you were wrong, then I Googled it to see how you guys were wrong? Just because you're stupid doesn't mean I am . . . nor does it mean everyone else is to think your claim is even remotely accurate.

The question isn't if he could have found work in Mexico. That has no relevance.

A child who was brought here illegally should not be deported 30 years later if he has no criminal record.

Why are none of you answering this question: if you had been brought here illegally at 10 years of age, at what age would you have left your wife and children for 10 years? The reason none of you will answer that is because you wouldn't have left them. It is exactly why we need major immigration reform (just like major gun reform). All of you are too cowardly and too afraid admitting that will go against your ancient party's platform.

Because we don't give a shit. They guy was an illegal. We are not.

Why do cons care more about russians more than fellow Americans? Why do cons care more about russians than protecting voting integrity? Why do cons elect movie and tv stars as president? Don't ask silly questions, it's what kids do.
Lol lol answered with questions. Lol. Lol

I'd like to take this moment to thank Fox News for being so gracious while Obama was in office. They certainly lived up to their fair and balanced philosophy.
Its not even close. No president has had so much negative and false news. No picnic for obama but not like what we are seeing with trump. Please dont lie and say its the same.

Fake news is untrue news. Ok lets say trump deserves it well then could u admit its never been worse for a press receiving negative news some untrue. Keep trying u have 7 more years to whine moan and bitch.

Fake news is untrue news. Ok lets say trump deserves it well then could u admit its never been worse for a press receiving negative news some untrue. Keep trying u have 7 more years to whine moan and bitch.

No president has been more deserving of negative news, ever.

And tell us what that fake news is. I'll be waiting. I'm waiting on examples of the fake news about cheetos.

And cheetos is not going to win another election. He may very well not make it through the first term.

Hypothetically I would have had my family to get the necessary paperwork to go live with me in Mexico. Returning to “my homeland” would be an amazing opportunity for the wife and kids to experience why they are lucky as hell to be born in this great country while experiencing a (non)shithole part of the world that my family fled from.

Not disagreeing that major reform doesn’t need done...but this is where we are currently.

ADVERTISEMENT