ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt Line

So this whole thread that you started was a joke? You are the one who came out and said the line was a "pick me"... Then someone came out and corrected you... You then tell them you have a bookie who will take the bet as a pick em.... When people call you out again you says yes, and you put action on it.... Now you are saying it's all a joke... So basically this whole thread was a joke.... Or you are afraid to admit that you were wrong and you never had a bookie willing to take your bet?

Reactions: The Real SamC
Is this a dream? Like seriously are that stupid? BETTING ON MARSHALL +1 WAS THE JOKE!!!!!! THAT WAS THE ONLY PART THAT WAS A JOKE.

Are you clear now? Is that transparent enough? I promise you I'm not answering anymore of your retarded responses. I've tried hard to explain it subtly and then with obvious direction. I truly cannot help you any further. Sigh...

". It opened at a pickem (-1). Please disregard Sam as he once again just states nonsense"

Good Lord you are dumb.

Funny I just bet on the game. Guess you're the dumbass.. find another thread to try and sound smart new guy

So to recap, you claimed you could bet on it when the "initial" line came out which was really off the books. When people doubted it, you showed your ass and said you had made a bet with a bookie on the initial line". You called people names bc you thought they were dumb and weren't able to bet the "initial"line.... Then they busted your balls on why you would place a bet at Marshall plus 1... And this was before we found out Marshall was plus 16....

Reactions: The Real SamC
Pretty obvious that the fake fan does not understand what plus and minus mean in terms of the line, nor what "sarcasm" means. It posted an idiotic and incorrect statement about the line. The it got called on it, but claimed to have bet on it off-shore, was called on that, then claimed to have bet it with a bookie and was proud of itself, having "plus" and "minus" backwards. Then several posted how lines worked, and it figured out that it was bragging about having walked away from 15 free points.

Then it decided that saying the line was -1 and later bragging about betting it a -1 was "sarcasm". Sarcasm is "the use of words to mean the opposite of what you really want to say in order to insult". Nothing it posted fits even the most broad defination of "sarcasm".

It was just some Spamie too f***ing stupid to even understand how to gamble who got owned by the whole board.

Outsmarting this idiot is too easy. It took me almost a month to expose CT Mountaineer for the fake he was. What a dope.

Maybe he's hinting that he bet on Pitt and only had to give one point which would be a darn good bet.

But if not then, yeah, he's a moron.

Reactions: I Herd dat
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT