ADVERTISEMENT

Pocahontas

Heard they shaved that bush with the slice of a tomahawk. Rifle, you have sex on the reservation when you were out in the dakotas, or just the usual blowjob?

Heard they shaved that bush with the slice of a tomahawk. Rifle, you have sex on the reservation when you were out in the dakotas, or just the usual blowjob?
I don't think I ever have with a feather-Indian, but I also don't recall everyone I have socialized with. Even with girls I know I hooked up with, I don't necessarily remember what we did. There is a former Marshall softball player who lives a little north of me and a former Marshall softball player who lives a little south of me. My senior year, I know I hooked up with both of them, but I don't recall if it was more than once, nor do I remember exactly what I did with one of them.

It's not related to my head injury. Over a number of years, I noticed that I would be completely oblivious to hooking up with somebody in my past (usually she would contact me and reference it) or something would jog my memory of a girl I had long forgotten about .t

And now, less than a minute after typing that, I know of at least two partial or half Natives that I messed with. One of them is a halfie, is still a smokeshow, and is both a beekeeper and a yoga instructor in Austin.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT