ADVERTISEMENT

Poll for married men

How often do you get a BJ from your wife?

• Whenever I want.

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Once a week.

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Once a month.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holidays/Special occasions.

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • What's a blow job? Is that the thing we used to do before we got married?

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
I have a similar question:

How often does your significant other need it? Should a guy be used as basically a stud at her pleasure whenever she needs it? I was in Vegas last week. Within the first two nights there, I had gotten her off with my crank, my mouth, and my hands . . . yet I was faulted for not wanting to enough.

And how do you guys just have the same one for night after night, year after year? I don't care how hot she is - the same can't be exciting year after year.

Now extra is right on that. Got my hip threw out of place the other night and Pinned in one move. Then got a cramp,,yep hamstring. And my screaming only excited her more but was in pain. She flipped me like a pancake and well, I think she was trying to rough me up. She grappled me by my ankles which ignited a another cramp and then I blacked out. Woke up she fixed me pancakes and sausage.

Now extra is right on that. Got my hip threw out of place the other night and Pinned in one move. Then got a cramp,,yep hamstring. And my screaming only excited her more but was in pain. She flipped me like a pancake and well, I think she was trying to rough me up. She grappled me by my ankles which ignited a another cramp and then I blacked out. Woke up she fixed me pancakes and sausage.

I don't really know what this ^^^ says, but it's my nomination for post of the year. Maybe the decade.

And how do you guys just have the same one for night after night, year after year? I don't care how hot she is - the same can't be exciting year after year.
Depends on whether or not you merely view her as a sperm dumpster.

Hall of Fame post right here.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
@Sistersville111 Is this your wife?
1_GettyImages-475689332.jpg

Thanks for the compliments. Going to bed with hamstring wrapped and both ankles taped. She slightly twisted them both. Might have to fake a orgasm like really fast. But goodness if that excites her more I just dont think my ankles can take it.
this thread is awesome

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT