ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: The Assassination Attempt of Donald J Trump.

Please select one

• The shooter was a lone guy who shot at Trump and got lucky based on the ineptness of the Sec Service

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • The shooter did not act alone and there is more to the story

Votes: 14 73.7%

• Total voters
Cartman Acting Crazy GIF by South Park

Reactions: HerdandHokies
Thinking more to the story, much more, which is why the mush DOJ is sandbagging when it comes to information. Wouldn't surprise me to find out it was an inside job, orchestrated by that nazi that finances these lunatics.

Saw this morning that the insurrectionists that were burning the flag and destroying private property all had their charges dropped.

Double standards in this left-wing DOJ, all under the command of soros.

“Did not act alone” doesn’t mean there’s a second shooter.

It could also mean someone helped him plan it or make a bomb. Even someone that didn’t know he was going to shoot Trump.

I honestly don’t know what to think. I think single shooter and incredibly inept secret security , borderline intentional negligence.

“Did not act alone” doesn’t mean there’s a second shooter.

It could also mean someone helped him plan it or make a bomb. Even someone that didn’t know he was going to shoot Trump.

I honestly don’t know what to think. I think single shooter and incredibly inept secret security , borderline intentional negligence.
The last three words of your statement are worth looking at.

This isn't opinion. It is fact:

You have gone batshit crazy, and it has happened slowly over the past eight years.

CIVIL WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WWIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"vaginification of america" - we literally have people, some of them minors, cutting their dicks off. He was saying this before “toxic masculinity “ was a thing.

"mush brain" - needs no explaination

"race card alert" -

We have a massive debt spiral and instability around the world. I fear ole Herdman is closer to reality than we’d all prefer. He's not saying these things are imminent that I remember, it's just more unstable than recent memory.

Reactions: Jartard
"vaginification of america" -
My grandfather, 10 years before he passed, was making similar comments. And many others even before his time were saying the same things about society as they grew older. Herdman's comment was not something new, something that wasn't frequently used for decades, nor something that people hadn't said "I told you so" about for decades.

"mush brain" - needs no explaination
Again, a man in his upper 70s was regularly referred to as similar. Herdman wasn't new, etc. with his comment.

"race card alert" -
Gee, I've never heard that for decades prior to Herdman.

We have a massive debt spiral and instability around the world. I fear ole Herdman is closer to reality than we’d all prefer. He's not saying these things are imminent that I remember, it's just more unstable than recent memory.
At just about any time over the past 100 years, you can pick any day, and there would either be a war(s), instability in a region, or tensions that were high based on geopolitical factors.

Yes, his "I told you so" claims are imminent. He makes claims like "we are very, very close - as close as we have been in 150 years - of a civil war." Then, when it doesn't happen for many years after, he claims "I didn't say it was definite." But if the incident does happen, even many years later, he claims "I told you so. Herdman was right again."

I can play this game, too. Let me try:
"Rhetoric is at an all-time high. It wouldn't surprise me if there was an assassination attempt on our president by one of our own citizens."
"Tensions in the Middle East are as high as they have ever been. We could be just days away from another war in that region which could ignite a world war."
"China keeps showing aggression towards Taiwan. There are plenty of embers on the ground, and if the wind blows the right way, it's going to spark something major. Keep your eyes open over there, because something could happen."

Now, give it 20 years, and I bet I will be right on 2/3 of those. Is it because I am using experience, intel, or intelligence in those predictions? Nope. It's because some things historically happen repeatedly (the first two), while the third one is something people have been concerned about for years.

I certainly hope you're right, rifle.

It's the debt concern for me.. Unprecedented right now for the U.S.

Debt, BRICS, and global instability incubator I don't like.

Reactions: i am herdman
The “vaginification” stuff isn’t what concerns me for herdman, it’s the wild conspiracy theories he seems very attracted to now. We’ve all been here a while. I’d have a beer with herdman. He’s either deeply into a character at this point or he’s gone off the rails.

The “vaginification” stuff isn’t what concerns me for herdman, it’s the wild conspiracy theories he seems very attracted to now. We’ve all been here a while. I’d have a beer with herdman. He’s either deeply into a character at this point or he’s gone off the rails.

We're all getting older, it only gets wilder from here on out. Buckle up.

I am not deep into conspiracy theories at all. Sometimes things just happen because of ineptness or someone gets lucky or they are just good. Sometimes, shit just happens and you can't read too much into it. I agree with you.

But, here's the deal. When you start seeing some of the things going on and you talk to people or listen to people in the business you listen. Somethings are going by the playbook and you go oh shit, I might want to pay attention.. When people that work In areas of certain things that are going on now and they are saying you might want to pay attention, you might want to pay attention.

When I say we are closer to war, it doesn't mean Pearl Harbor is going to happen tomorrow. It is just the odds are increasing. If you go from a 2 percent chance of a war to a 10% chance of a war, you pay attention. Those numbers are just an example.

There are seeds of things brewing. That is all I am saying. It is not a conspiracy theory it is based on analysis.

Do I think Oswald acted alone? Hell no.

Do I think thr chances of armed conflict are higher now? Yes.

Do I think it can get crazy around election time. Yes. Already has. Within a week ine candidate was shot and the other stepper aside.

When I see people that are grown men who have worked for certain places raise their eyebrows and go this doesn't look right, I pay attention.

If some of you don't think there are foreign adversaries in this country stirring the shit well, I can tell you that is a fact. There are people internally thst do it as well.

Do I think thr machine hates Trump? Yes.

Last edited:
My grandfather, 10 years before he passed, was making similar comments. And many others even before his time were saying the same things about society as they grew older. Herdman's comment was not something new, something that wasn't frequently used for decades, nor something that people hadn't said "I told you so" about for decades.

Again, a man in his upper 70s was regularly referred to as similar. Herdman wasn't new, etc. with his comment.

At just about any time over the past 100 years, you can pick any day, and there would either be a war(s), instability in a region, or tensions that were high based on geopolitical factors.

Yes, his "I told you so" claims are imminent. He makes claims like "we are very, very close - as close as we have been in 150 years - of a civil war." Then, when it doesn't happen for many years after, he claims "I didn't say it was definite." But if the incident does happen, even many years later, he claims "I told you so. Herdman was right again."

"Rhetoric is at an all-time high. It wouldn't surprise me if there was an assassination attempt on our president by one of our own citizens."
"Tensions in the Middle East are as high as they have ever been. We could be just days away from another war in that region which could ignite a world war."
"China keeps showing aggression towards Taiwan. There are plenty of embers on the ground, and if the wind blows the right way, it's going to spark something major. Keep your eyes open over there, because something could happen."

Now, give it 20 years, and I bet I will be right on 2/3 of those. Is it because I am using experience, intel, or intelligence in those predictions? Nope. It's because some things historically happen repeatedly (the first two), while the third one is something people have been concerned about for years.
gotdamn, type some more, already. hope u read that twice so u can claim it was thrice. nobody gone claim to be the third.

I am not deep into conspiracy theories at all. Sometimes things just happen because of ineptness or someone gets lucky or they are just good. Sometimes, shit just happens and you can't read too much into it. I agree with you.

But, here's the deal. When you start seeing some of the things going on and you talk to people or listen to people in the business you listen. Somethings are going by the playbook and you go oh shit, I might want to pay attention.. When people that work In areas of certain things that are going on now and they are saying you might want to pay attention, you might want to pay attention.

When I say we are closer to war, it doesn't mean Pearl Harbor is going to happen tomorrow. It is just the odds are increasing. If you go from a 2 percent chance of a war to a 10% chance of a war, you pay attention. Those numbers are just an example.

There are seeds of things brewing. That is all I am saying. It is not a conspiracy theory it is based on analysis.

Do I think Oswald acted alone? Hell no.

Do I think thr chances of armed conflict are higher now? Yes.

Do I think it can get crazy around election time. Yes. Already has. Within a week ine candidate was shot and the other stepper aside.

When I see people that are grown men who have worked for certain places raise their eyebrows and go this doesn't look right, I pay attention.

If some of you don't think there are foreign adversaries in this country stirring the shit well, I can tell you that is a fact. There are people internally thst do it as well.

Do I think thr machine hates Trump? Yes.
holy shit, ure worse yet . . .

Your grandfather was proven right, especially with a grandson that wears yoga pants and eats meatless fish

Reactions: WVUSerg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT