ADVERTISEMENT

Poor Tampon Tim trying to show he's a gun guy....What a dumbass.

"Awh shucks, I'm just a knucklehead when I lie about EVERYTHING."

Only person who lies as much as Timpon is that welching summabitch from Out Wayne.

• Haha
Reactions: SBAP74 and 30CAT
9f1dc70e230761239b5c09488ca8e823.jpg

What a complete dip shit.

Sadly this is all pandering and what’s even more sad is that people will buy it…several on this message board……..Even though the dumb bastard couldn’t load a shotgun lmao.

What a complete dip shit.

Sadly this is all pandering and what’s even more sad is that people will buy it…several on this message board……..Even though the dumb bastard couldn’t load a shotgun lmao.
Hey dimwits. Did Walz shoot anyone in the face?

You're the type of lying idiot that elected him to office. Twice.
You’re the type of idiot that justifies and votes for the killing of babies and mutilating genitals of children….not very “Christian” of you.

Or is that supported by your other religion?

You’re the type of idiot that justifies and votes for the killing of babies and mutilating genitals of children….not very “Christian” of you.

Or is that supported by your other religion?
I've got some bad news for you. You're not pro life. You're pro birth. As soon as those babies are born, you trumptards resort to the philosophy that they should pull themselves up by their bootstraps.

Your religion is serving satan.

I've got some bad news for you. You're not pro life. You're pro birth. As soon as those babies are born, you trumptards resort to the philosophy that they should pull themselves up by their bootstraps.

Your religion is serving satan.
Of course. You can’t defend your position of killing babies so you make up something to try and justify it.

Let me guess….if the babies isn’t murdered, then the government should raise it right?

Of course. You can’t defend your position of killing babies so you make up something to try and justify it.
That's not my position, you stupid liar. Abortion is the killing of babies. Your problem is you are absolutely not willing to do a single thing about abortion other than attempt to control the actions of women for something men are the cause of. That makes you an irresponsible coward. You are unjustifiable.

Let me guess….if the babies isn’t murdered, then the government should raise it right?
Got a question for you, you stupid lying trumptard MAGAT, which is more important...

Stopping the murder of the unborn
or
your right to procreation?

That's not my position, you stupid liar. Abortion is the killing of babies. Your problem is you are absolutely not willing to do a single thing about abortion other than attempt to control the actions of women for something men are the cause of. That makes you an irresponsible coward. You are unjustifiable.

Got a question for you, you stupid lying trumptard MAGAT, which is more important...

or
Why do you vote for those who want it to not only be legal but to make it easier?

Abortion is stopped by one way. Don’t kill the babies Easy.

I know you are dumb but maybe they didn’t teach you this out Wayne. It takes a man and a woman to make a baby….but the only one that can choose to kill it is the mother.

Preserving life is the most important.

Reactions: 30CAT
Why do you vote for those who want it to not only be legal but to make it easier?

Abortion is stopped by one way. Don’t kill the babies Easy.

I know you are dumb but maybe they didn’t teach you this out Wayne. It takes a man and a woman to make a baby….but the only one that can choose to kill it is the mother.

Preserving life is the most important.

or

or
I answered it dumb ass. Stop repeating yourself.

Preserving life. Mothers kill the babies and you support it. Point to the Bible verse that says that’s ok. You can and you won’t do anything but blabber some dumb shit you’ve already blabbered 100000000 times.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT