ADVERTISEMENT

Power Grid can't handle all of Bidens cars

ohio herd

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Aug 28, 2012
Well here we are in the midst of a summer heatwave and the power grid is struggling to keep up. So would at least one of you tree hugging climate hoax believing Biden disciples please explain to me how the current grid will be able to handle these upturns in temperature plus add up to 50%of all new cars be electric by 2030. That is something like 8 million cars in 2022.

https://www.usnews.com/news/us/arti...lares-level-one-emergency-amid-scorching-heat

"You will own nothing and be happy" - Klaus Schwab President of the World Economic Forum

It is all pie in the sky bullshit and made to give up your freedom to them.

Screw them and the electric golf cart they road in on. for the record, I have an electric go cart and it is just that a damn golf cart and not a car.

They are evil people.

Oh no we’d have to build out our infrastructure, getting cheaper renewable energy out of it and creating thousands and thousands of jobs while reducing foreign dependence on energy? The horror.

Speaking of climate change garbage, remember when Joe Biden said this shit?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrew...cond-term-would-cause-more-natural-disasters/

So, based on Joe's own logic as set forth above, it's his fault this is the hottest summer ever, right?

Also, either all these climate policies, laws, changes aren't working for shit, or none of the things being regulated had any appreciable impact to begin with and the climate is changing because that's what the climate has always done since the dawn of time.

Speaking of climate change garbage, remember when Joe Biden said this shit?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrew...cond-term-would-cause-more-natural-disasters/

So, based on Joe's own logic as set forth above, it's his fault this is the hottest summer ever, right?
There’s not a single thing in that article that would lead to logically end at your conclusion. Biden saying that weather disasters will get worse if Trump is re-elected isn’t the same thing as saying that if Biden is elected, weather disasters will suddenly improve.

Tier Three, I’m starting to give up any hope on you.

Also, either all these climate policies, laws, changes aren't working for shit, or none of the things being regulated had any appreciable impact to begin with and the climate is changing because that's what the climate has always done since the dawn of time.
No, those aren’t the only two options, let alone the most logical and reasonable of conclusions one would draw.

Oh no we’d have to build out our infrastructure, getting cheaper renewable energy out of it and creating thousands and thousands of jobs while reducing foreign dependence on energy? The horror.

The thing I can’t figure is if you really believe that or not. If you do, then you need to really assess what you’re saying.

You will create thousands of jobs, which might even offset the thousands of jobs you lose in coal and natural gas. The people making the solar panels may offset the jobs building equipment for the existing energy sources. Of course that trades American jobs for Chinese jobs, but who cares we all live on the same planet, right?

I won’t go into the lie about cheaper, there are plenty of studies already that take in total cost of renewable versus fossil fuels. However it’s a lot like buying a new car versus one with 80,000 miles on it. It takes a long time to break even on the implementation, which creates higher costs upfront and by the time you break even you need another car.

Oh, and we will still need all the oil because it literally goes into almost every product, including making those materials that make those electric cars, solar panels and windmills.

This is literally the replacement window scam where they convince a homeowner to spend $10,000 on windows to save $50 a month on utilities.

Reactions: big_country90
There’s not a single thing in that article that would lead to logically end at your conclusion. Biden saying that weather disasters will get worse if Trump is re-elected isn’t the same thing as saying that if Biden is elected, weather disasters will suddenly improve.

Tier Three, I’m starting to give up any hope on you.

No, those aren’t the only two options, let alone the most logical and reasonable of conclusions one would draw.
fvck off, baseball annie.

Reactions: 19MU88
Biden's premise is that Trump's policies would lead to these events occurring. If that is true (it isn't), then the converse applies and Biden's policies have led us into this hellish summer. And remember, this isn't my logic, it's the Pedo-in-Chief's.

Biden's premise is that Trump's policies would lead to these events occurring. If that is true (it isn't), then the converse applies and Biden's policies have led us into this hellish summer. And remember, this isn't my logic, it's the Pedo-in-Chief's.
No. Let me say it again: "Biden saying that weather disasters will get worse if Trump is re-elected isn’t the same thing as saying that if Biden is elected, weather disasters will suddenly improve."

Biden didn't say that Trump stopping his policies or Biden enacting his policies will result in an immediate stop/start of anything. He said that continuing Trump's policies will lead to more disaster.

No. Let me say it again: "Biden saying that weather disasters will get worse if Trump is re-elected isn’t the same thing as saying that if Biden is elected, weather disasters will suddenly improve."

Biden didn't say that Trump stopping his policies or Biden enacting his policies will result in an immediate stop/start of anything. He said that continuing Trump's policies will lead to more disaster.
splitting-hairs.jpg

Oh the irony...

"A new electric vehicle battery factory in Kansas needs so much energy that the state is delaying the retirement of a coal plant to make sure the facility has enough power."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT