ADVERTISEMENT

Pray Harder

16 people dead is something to make jokes about?

Where is the joke, moron? It was commentary showing how irrational religious beliefs are.

We are talking about a failed College Coach who posts on a message board.

Failed? I did (and am doing) what everyone said couldn’t be done. In five years, I became an FBS coordinator. The guy who ran the biggest coaching site told me I had no chance to make it to FBS before I started due to not knowing anybody in the industry.

Must I post the comments you made about my coaching success on this very board? Failed is your life.

According to the National Weather Service there are on average 57 deaths and 300 injuries in the United States each year from lightning strikes.( I am aware this happened in Rwanda). And of course there are well-known precautions you can take to avoid getting hit by lightning.

So to your point. Here is what Jesus said about another situation in the bible.
When a catastrophe happens in our world, it is virtually certain that a question will come up: “Where was God?” People always seem to question how a good God could allow a terrible thing to happen.

The same question came up in Jesus’ time, as we see from an incident recorded in Luke’s Gospel:

There were some present at that very time who told him about the Galileans whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices. And he answered them, “Do you think that these Galileans were worse sinners than all the other Galileans, because they suffered in this way? No, I tell you; but unless you repent, you will all likewise perish. Or those eighteen on whom the tower in Siloam fell and killed them: do you think that they were worse offenders than all the others who lived in Jerusalem? No, I tell you; but unless you repent, you will all likewise perish.” (13:1–5)

Some people asked Jesus a question about an atrocity that had occurred at the hands of Pontius Pilate, the Roman governor of Judea. It seems that some people who were in the midst of worship were massacred by Pilate’s soldiers. The people who came to Jesus were troubled about this and asked Him how God could have allowed it to happen to His chosen people.

This is a question of why do bad things happen to good people. The reality is sometimes people, even good people, have bad things happen to them .To suggest that God killed them IMO is not based in any reality.These church goers were not picked out by God any more than any other person who is struck by lightening or killed in a car wreck.

Fate is Fate

Remember we are made with dirt and the breathe of God. The Body returns to the Earth but your soul lives.

But souls don't have nerves. How is the "lake of fire" which is hell going to be painful when your physical body is no longer part of you?

But souls don't have nerves. How is the "lake of fire" which is hell going to be painful when your physical body is no longer part of you?

It's not souls that are resurrected on that final day, but bodies.

It's not souls that are resurrected on that final day, but bodies.

What final day? When Jesus comes back? So what's happened to the billions of souls that are currently in hell? They just been hanging out for the past 2000 years waiting for their bodies to come down and meet them? What about people who lived 6000 years ago, well before Jesus? They all in hell?

Do you every think critically about your ridiculous faith?

What final day? When Jesus comes back? So what's happened to the billions of souls that are currently in hell? They just been hanging out for the past 2000 years waiting for their bodies to come down and meet them? What about people who lived 6000 years ago, well before Jesus? They all in hell?

Nobody is currently in Hell or Heaven except for the ones who never was on Earth in the Flesh

What final day? When Jesus comes back?

Yep. When he comes the second time.

So what's happened to the billions of souls that are currently in hell? They just been hanging out for the past 2000 years waiting for their bodies to come down and meet them? What about people who lived 6000 years ago, well before Jesus? They all in hell?

There's a difference between a physical body and a spiritual body. Not everyone understands the same when it comes to when a person goes to hell. I tend to believe it's when they die, if they're unsaved. My source for thinking that way is Luke 16:19-31 and Rev 20:12-15. But as always, you're just attempting to mock God, Christianity, and religion as a whole, and totally uninterested in answers. But to your question, the answer is irrelevant. You are rewarded for living according to God's wishes and in compliance to the gospel of Jesus Christ, and punished for not doing so.

Do you ever think seriously about your soul?

Obviously the souls not the bodies will rise

For crying out loud.

Matt 27:52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,

53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

John 11:
43 And when he thus had spoken, he cried with a loud voice, Lazarus, come forth.

44 And he that was dead came forth, bound hand and foot with graveclothes: and his face was bound about with a napkin. Jesus saith unto them, Loose him, and let him go.

A soul doesn't have graveclothes.

Acts 24:15 And have hope toward God, which they themselves also allow, that there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and unjust.

You've already admitted the soul lives.

1 Cor:15:44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body.

Still lying about what I said I see.

Here is the copy-and-paste of what you said. Now, show the prominent celebrities who have said what you claimed:

"Apparently you haven't been on twitter/facebook... where a few prominent liberals (activist/celebrity not political) have made mention of the fact that pedophiles, like LGBTQ and he/she's or she/he's are just normal people."

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

maxresdefault.jpg

Matt 27:52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,

53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

Ever wonder how Hollywood developed the story for zombie apocalypse....

Reactions: WV-FAN
The third time, according to the Mormon cult. You should add that one to your list of religious memberships, you even get fancy underwear with them.

You should check with your shrink to see if an anti scientology obsession pill is available. And buy a bunch of them.

You should check with your shrink to see if an anti scientology obsession pill is available. And buy a bunch of them.

I don't have a shrink. And now we are talking about Mormons. Are you going to join them too? Because once you have two religions, you might as well join all of them, just to cover your bases so you don't piss off the wrong god or version of Jesus or space alien or whatever.

The Mormons have a good thing going. More money than the Catholic Church, hot chicks, and your book can't prove their book wrong because your book was written by people who had no idea North American even existed.

Reactions: murox
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT