ADVERTISEMENT

Pregnant Girls . . .

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
. . . are fvcking gross. First, you look like a goddamn alien. Have you looked at yourself walking around? You look like one of Jim Henson's creations while he was on acid. The laws of physics say that you should be falling on your fat stomach. Second, why do you think anybody wants to see you at the pool, let alone in a bikini? You've got to be fvcking kidding me. The baby doesn't need sun. I promise. Your husband won't find you more attractive if your stomach is tanned. He doesn't want to look at that shit regardless. And what's with all of the fvcking hair running from your belly button down to your soon-to-be-disgusting vag? Are you growing Sasquatch in there or a human? I don't care what any doctor says: It's not that stretchable nor is it going back to normal in a few months. You're forever destroyed. Once past the initial hallway, your vag balloons up. It's over.

And if I am in the sun with my eyes closed, and if you stand in front of me for a second, and if I say aloud "I thought we were having another solar eclipse, but then I opened my eyes and saw that it was just your stomach," don't give me your fvcking attitude.

We all saw The Miracle of Life in health class in ninth grade. I saw that you're about to have 10 lbs. of blood, yellow crud, and puss shooting out of that thing. Let's be considerate and not get that shit in the pool just in case it starts early, cool?

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
How pregnant are we talking? Like going into labor tomorrow or just showing

Rifle, your dick won't knownrhe difference in that pussy. You could lube up your old catcher's mitt and go to town on it. The dick doesn't know any difference.

You guys are all good people for engaging him as he seeks attention. (Despite his lavish lifestyle)

You could lube up your old catcher's mitt and go to town on it. The dick doesn't know any difference.
japan comment GIF

Rifle, your dick won't knownrhe difference in that pussy. You could lube up your old catcher's mitt and go to town on it. The dick doesn't know any difference.
I've mentioned this before. My cock has eyes. It sees what I put it in. If I treat it poorly, it will get revenge on me. If I were to put it in one of these nasty post-birth slvts, my cock would pay me back by going limp with the next hot girl I have.

You guys are all good people for engaging him as he seeks attention. (Despite his lavish lifestyle)
Since none of them engage you, that makes them bad people?

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
. . . are fvcking gross. First, you look like a goddamn alien. Have you looked at yourself walking around? You look like one of Jim Henson's creations while he was on acid. The laws of physics say that you should be falling on your fat stomach. Second, why do you think anybody wants to see you at the pool, let alone in a bikini? You've got to be fvcking kidding me. The baby doesn't need sun. I promise. Your husband won't find you more attractive if your stomach is tanned. He doesn't want to look at that shit regardless. And what's with all of the fvcking hair running from your belly button down to your soon-to-be-disgusting vag? Are you growing Sasquatch in there or a human? I don't care what any doctor says: It's not that stretchable nor is it going back to normal in a few months. You're forever destroyed. Once past the initial hallway, your vag balloons up. It's over.

And if I am in the sun with my eyes closed, and if you stand in front of me for a second, and if I say aloud "I thought we were having another solar eclipse, but then I opened my eyes and saw that it was just your stomach," don't give me your fvcking attitude.

We all saw The Miracle of Life in health class in ninth grade. I saw that you're about to have 10 lbs. of blood, yellow crud, and puss shooting out of that thing. Let's be considerate and not get that shit in the pool just in case it starts early, cool?
At one point in life that was your mother.

what about fat bitches in general, yore DEI training force you to exclude them? i'd rather see a prego sloot half to full nude than one that can't pass up a buffet.

as far as the vag going back to normal, it can get even better; she just needs to tell the doc to put an extra stitch in when cleaning up the mess.

• Haha
Reactions: i am herdman
as far as the vag going back to normal, it can get even better; she just needs to tell the doc to put an extra stitch in when cleaning up the mess.
Yup, tell the Doc to stick his finger in there and stitch it back up to that spot.

Just reinforcing his position as worst human on the board. Move along, nothing to see here.

At one point in life that was your mother.
My pregnant mother wasn't parading around in a bikini at a public pool, nor was I alive to have to look at her.

what about fat bitches in general, yore DEI training force you to exclude them?
Fatties, sometimes, have legit medical conditions that cause it, so I don't pick on them. They also don't wear bikinis.

On the other hand, pregnant bitches have no legit medical reason to wear a bikini at a public pool, have no reason not to use a razor on their happy trail, and have no reason to block my sun and then give me attitude when I call them "a human solar eclipse."

I haven't noticed any lack of engagement, but I'm not spamming the board seeking attention.
Yeah, that's the issue, moron. You get barely any engagement, yet you're too dumb to notice.

Just reinforcing his position as worst human on the board. Move along, nothing to see here.
Wait a minute: I've railed on attractive looking women wearing thongs at a public pool. I'm not railing on pregnant bitches wearing bikinis at a public pool. How does me thinking that people should dress appropriately in public, especially around children, make me a bad person? Isn't that your side's complaint about Pride parades?

You act like I sold my house and robbed my children of their childhood memories just so that I could make a couple of dollars or something.

Yeah, that's the issue, moron. You get barely any engagement, yet you're too dumb to notice.
I have a life and real friends so I'm not worried about being engaged here or my message board performance.

I am flattered that you have time to monitor who engages me or not. I'm surprised you don't have a better reaction score on rivals.

Carry on with your schtick...

cm punk wwe GIF

If your OP had said “I don’t think it’s appropriate for pregnant women to where bikinis around children” instead of a long diatribe about how disgusting they are, you may have a point.

If your OP had said “I don’t think it’s appropriate for pregnant women to where bikinis around children” instead of a long diatribe about how disgusting they are, you may have a point.
These come up when I search "pregnant bikini", I think I am okay with this view.
bikini GIF
bikini GIF
bikini GIF
bikini GIF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT