ADVERTISEMENT

President takes $155M to pay for immigrant housing

No, because Mush is Mush. He has been a disaster all the way around. Look at the world around you.
I basically make as much each month sitting on my ass (or traveling the world, because ya’ know, rich) than I made while slaving away. I like what Biden has done. Reward those who save (not even taking into account investing).

The 42k midwesterners who sold out the stadium last night seem to be doing fine. Tomorrow’s and Sunday’s games in Philadelphia seem to have tens of thousands who are also doing well based on the cheapest ticket being $300+.

Why is it every time Trumpists accuse Biden or the left of something we find out they were actually the ones doing it? Every accusal an admission…

Why is it every time libs try a gotcha, it's not ever an apples-to-apples comparison? Another WaPo ass covering effort.

Interesting. The article says Trump "used $$ for immigration"... at then later clarifies it was used for "detaining illegals at the border". If only Biden would detain folks at the border. FEMA is part of the Department of Homeland Security.

DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas told reporters: “We are meeting the immediate needs with the money that we have. We are expecting another hurricane hitting. FEMA does not have the funds to make it through the season.”

Seriously, the budget was increased 100% from ~300 mil to ~600 mil and they dont have enough???? Where did the money go???

Just wondering where "homeland security" comes into play funding the feeding, housing, and spending money for illegals throughout the US.

I guarantee Trump would be getting this cleaned up and faster.

Mush Brain doesn't even know where he is at.
You're an ignorant fat lying trumptard. It took 8 months to get electricity restored to Puerto Rico when your orange Jesus was pretending to be president.

Why is it every time libs try a gotcha, it's not ever an apples-to-apples comparison? Another WaPo ass covering effort.

Interesting. The article says Trump "used $$ for immigration"... at then later clarifies it was used for "detaining illegals at the border". If only Biden would detain folks at the border. FEMA is part of the Department of Homeland Security.

DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas told reporters: “We are meeting the immediate needs with the money that we have. We are expecting another hurricane hitting. FEMA does not have the funds to make it through the season.”

Seriously, the budget was increased 100% from ~300 mil to ~600 mil and they dont have enough???? Where did the money go???

Just wondering where "homeland security" comes into play funding the feeding, housing, and spending money for illegals throughout the US.
He’s saying that because their funding is reliant on CRs instead of actual budgets getting passed. The next CR should give them what they need but there’s always a chance there isn’t a next CR.

He’s saying that because their funding is reliant on CRs instead of actual budgets getting passed. The next CR should give them what they need but there’s always a chance there isn’t a next CR.
So $600mil isn't enough to get us to the next CR despite being doubled? Makes total sense when thinking about the $Billions wasted by the govt. Where oh where did the money go?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT