ADVERTISEMENT

Proof America is full of idiots!

Democrats controlled the House of Reps from 1931 to 1994!!!!!

In the Senate during those same years the Republicans only controlled the Senate 6 of those years.

Democrats defined the Modern Era in terms of legislative action!!!!!!!
Yes most of those years were very good . We had politicians who actually worked to get things done on both sides of the isle. But everything is not going to be good all time.

Democrats controlled the House of Reps from 1931 to 1994!!!!!

In the Senate during those same years the Republicans only controlled the Senate 6 of those years.

Democrats defined the Modern Era in terms of legislative action!!!!!!!
Is that era the “again” which Trump thinks was so “great”?

Why do you think he switched?
Because he is smart. Hahaaa

My mom is a Democrat lifelong. She doesn't like the modern Democrat Party. She says Trump spoke for the common man more than most any Democrat did.

Same reasons that I am not a Democrat

Trump was a Democrat. Remember?
The only way Trump has any democrat traits is his stance for lower interest rates. As a Republican he is still in the mold of for the rich and big business. He hates social security . loves his big oil contributors. Is really bad for the poor.

The only way Trump has any democrat traits is his stance for lower interest rates. As a Republican he is still in the mold of for the rich and big business. He hates social security . loves his big oil contributors. Is really bad for the poor.
Democrats are more in bwd with big business than Republicans are. Trump was a Democrat

Maybe the Tech giants but I doubt most of the other big businesses. He had to be a democrat in New York . So he is now in a more conservative Florida.
why would he have had to be a Democrat in NY? He wasn't in politics? Also, there used to be conservative Democrats.

Democrats love Donald before he ran. They love his money and the celebrity of it.
This Democrat does not like anything about this criminal and self indulging person. And why in the world would love the money he has or him being a celebrity ?. I dont care about anybody elses money as I cannot spend it. Being a celebrity means nothing to me.

This Democrat does not like anything about this criminal and self indulging person. And why in the world would love the money he has or him being a celebrity ?. I dont care about anybody elses money as I cannot spend it. Being a celebrity means nothing to me.
Have you not seen him with all the celebetries and famous people? Hell the Clintons hung around him.

Do you ignore Joe Biden's corruption?

Have you not seen him with all the celebetries and famous people? Hell the Clintons hung around him.

Do you ignore Joe Biden's corruption?
I could care less about who hangs around with Trump except for all his hate groups and I have not seen one single case brought forth about Biden s corruption. But he has made some good things happen which is now showing in his rise in the polls lately.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT