ADVERTISEMENT

Propel water

big_country90

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 9, 2007
Does anybody else drink this flavored water? In an effort to rid myself of all soda, I have been looking for some type of flavored drink. It certainly fits the bill. It has no calories and tastes great. Just curious to know if anybody else drinks it.

I've had it before, but I'm not of the opinion that spending a dollar for flavored water makes sense.

You can buy those small boxes of flavoring that you can pour into regular water and get the same result. Personally, I flavor my water by making my own beer with it.

Go get spring bottled water (instead of filtered bottle water). Eventually, you will end up craving water almost every time you need a beverage. If you want, squeeze a lemon slice or two in the water.

I like the lemon (not the lemonade) propel quite a bit, although I usually just drink filtered tap water.

I've been going to flavored carbonated water to kick my soda habit. Still has artificial sweetener, whatever you opinion on that stuff is, but it's just as hydrating as regular water.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT